Phanteks Enthoo Pro M rebuild...

Associate
Associate
OP
Nice score and i can only get to a 5 figure when running both cards.
yea I was fairly chuffed with it. as you can see in the gpu info it is just a moderate OC no voltage increase and even in valley it made an improvement.

Im still half tempted to go air on the cpu...

yea I know theres plenty of folk saying no stay AIO but I was having a dig around on the Noctua NH-D15 and it performs around the same as the H100i but comes in at around £30 cheaper and would be quieter in day to day use..

Associate
OP
Go for the d15 and with the other £30, you could buy some better case fans.
this is my exact thoughts on it.
If I go for air then I can get 2 really good fans mounted up front to get cool air in to the system which will benifit the Air cooler. then get a good 140mm fan on the rear for getting the hot air away from the cooler and out the back..

I also saw a thread on here where a boy fitted an intake to the roof at the front and this also gave him an improvement on temps with his air cooler.

this is my exact thoughts on it.
If I go for air then I can get 2 really good fans mounted up front to get cool air in to the system which will benifit the Air cooler. then get a good 140mm fan on the rear for getting the hot air away from the cooler and out the back..

I also saw a thread on here where a boy fitted an intake to the roof at the front and this also gave him an improvement on temps with his air cooler.

Yeah air coolers love loads of air and yes your be better doing that.

For the rear fan make sur its a high cfm.

Associate
OP
Yeah air coolers love loads of air and yes your be better doing that.

For the rear fan make sur its a high cfm.

yea heres my cooling lay out the now.
My thoughts would be to keep the fans where they are now but change them all to high cfm fans and obviously a high cfm fan where the H80i radiator is

WP_20151103_15_08_05_Pro_zpsbflptrdz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom