*** Phanteks EVOLV Owners Thread ***

Associate
Yeah its a beautiful board......im quite lucky that I can get PC components through my work at trade distribution prices (benefit of working for an IT solutions company)...although I do get all my water-cooling and case components through OCUK....waiting till Monday for the case is going to be tough!

HaHa, I can second this, brought so much stuff ex vat straight from the distributors. My bank Hurts all the time as a result though. :) Still love sites like OCUK as you say though as you cant buy everything from distributors as allot of it is very business orientated.

Associate
OP
Well I see Ocuk have one x99 sabertooth in stock but I can get it cheaper and free delivery elsewhere. I don't get free delivery here as I live in an IV postcode :(

I might be getting a sponsor for my build also which will be nice if it happens, they want to see a little bit of progress first though. Exciting times :)

Did anyone order with Saturday delivery? You should get it Sat if you did.

Associate
Well I see Ocuk have one x99 sabertooth in stock but I can get it cheaper and free delivery elsewhere. I don't get free delivery here as I live in an IV postcode :(

I might be getting a sponsor for my build also which will be nice if it happens, they want to see a little bit of progress first though. Exciting times :)

Did anyone order with Saturday delivery? You should get it Sat if you did.

Yea I ordered Saturday delivery, excited as heck really really hope it comes Saturday. :)

Associate
OP
There's a chap over in the USA who just got an email from Phanteks saying the Gunmetal version is indeterminately delayed. But they are still getting the black one on the 17th. We shall be very lucky chaps getting ours ahead of everyone else :D

Thank goodness my Mrs is now on holiday and will be able to accept delivery as I'm not home for another week.

Associate
There's a chap over in the USA who just got an email from Phanteks saying the Gunmetal version is indeterminately delayed. But they are still getting the black one on the 17th. We shall be very lucky chaps getting ours ahead of everyone else :D

Thank goodness my Mrs is now on holiday and will be able to accept delivery as I'm not home for another week.

the shipment for OCUK has already been shipped out ( ETA end July ) It is up to the weather gods :p

Associate

Totally misread that as our Gunmetal versions have been delayed, my heart just sank. :)

Associate
From ChugNorris on the Latest News thread:

Yep! Good news everyone, A wild container appeared this morning carrying your Evolv ATX's, as soon as they are booked in I'll push them through for packing

Boom!

Soldato
I have the Phanteks EVOLV MircoATX Case. While I love it the side door panel window is too small. Can barely see my rig and also love that top case rad installation bracket. Very cool.

I want to change and I've looked for weeks on what I want either this which would be better for me or the Inwin 805 which is damn the best looking bling case I've ever did see. Maybe not have the best air flow, but sweet chilly does it look hot!

Back
Top Bottom