Associate
The front would need the in/outlets at the bottom to make that usable but the top in/outlets were obstructed but the rear ran and front rad. Some creative 90 degree union usage may have alleviated that but it looked crap, hardly elegant so I didn’t bother.

Associate
It’s more the length of the top rad that is the issue. A 280 or 240 top would fit more easily without looking cramped.

I tried with an alpha cool xt45 up top and an st30 at the front.

Associate
Doing the math. If theres 405mm length in the top and 465mm hight in the front. Then surely two 360s will go in.
Ek 360s are 400mm in length. So one in the front should leave around 50-60mm for rad and fans above.

Associate
I haven’t had a chance yet, my new rads are due any minute. I will mount it to the front rad though. EK’s mounts might put it in an odd place either too high or too low but I’ll probably make my own from sheet ally to get it spot on.

Associate
I haven’t had a chance yet, my new rads are due any minute. I will mount it to the front rad though. EK’s mounts might put it in an odd place either too high or too low but I’ll probably make my own from sheet ally to get it spot on.

What will you use to do this?

I've got to mount a res myself and being able to make the perfect bracket would really smooth the whole process.

Associate
I am. Pipe routing should be a lot more stress free. I’m using 16mm od tube which does bend very tightly as well. Seeing 3 big 140mm fans upfront is satisfying too. It fills up the entire front panel which feels right and there’s no screw slots letting light in past a narrow 360mm rad as well. A 280 up to would fit but that would’ve meant more new fans etc so I used 2 120mm Vardars/halos I had to save money.

Associate
Hi guys, I've been lurking here since the launch date and bought this case too!

I hoping someone would help me out understanding the sata cables that peers out from the left hand side of the case. I am having trouble knowing which one is which and I've connect them both to single sata splitter power cable to psu.

Here's a picture

http://prntscr.com/kw9xk0

Please help!

Back
Top Bottom