Associate
Should I be worried that I've not had my notification yet (OC3468783)? I went for the silver with the 220 riser as well. They're both showing in stock, though.

Thanks again BTW to all at OCUK for keeping us informed.
I have silver on order and not shipped as well. Maybe this color was processed at the end :?

Associate
I thought there was a limited supply on the first batch OCUK had in, seems there is a lot considering there is 10+ of every case now available and no longer on pre order. Didnt have to preorder after all i guess.

Associate
That's the older model the new ones still say pre order.
Theyve been updated to 'pre order' again, but it was deffo these new ones and they had the 10+ on each colour, now very much pre order again. Strange as there was deffo a moment there where there was loads of stock,unless someone purchased all of them and is hoping to sell on for more in the shortage?
God knows, very odd indeed.

Associate
Not much room or time to take proper pictures, but this is a comparison of the front intake vs the original ATX with spacing.

20180918_105956-COLLAGE_1.jpg

Associate
My Silver one has arrived, certainly is a lovely looking case and very well built. Gonna move my current system from the Alpha 550 into this tomorrow, so tempted to start now but the footballs on tonight so.....

Back
Top Bottom