Associate
Mine is super cool. My open loop 1080ti runs just above 40oc and my 8700k at 4.7 sits on or just below 60oc whilst running very quietly.

I have my case leds plugged into my z370f board but seeing as Asus’s Aura software sucks I struggle to get any meaningful patterns out of it.

Associate
Sadly not! I did intend to take loads of pictures as i went but i got carried away and before i know it was finished lol

I think the MOBO RGB is too bright so will turn them down but the Mayhem's Pastel green is awesome!

I didn't try the FAN hub ever just went with a corsair commander

Associate
LVzOLvK.jpg
YtZnP1I.jpg
rKyZOyF.mp4

Soldato
Just playing around with some gentle mods at the moment, what do you guys think about this? I used speaker grill fabric

Think it looks quite classy. If I decide to keep this I will probably open up the slots on the metal grill a bit to help offset any reduction in airflow, but the fabric is pretty breathable.

zlOVrrz.jpg

7wBoi4e.jpg

cYaTIck.jpg

SPvP8zq.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
They've got no clue how to test, benchmark etc. Always, whether it's cpu, gpu, temps, mobiles. I wouldn't take their results as something worth noting. They only know how to build pc with air cooler and sometimes with aio. And by build I mean build, not run, setup system, configure build etc. Clueless with overclocking, so you don't really know what they've done.

As always wait for the Gamers Nexus review as they know how to test properly!

Associate
60i5vVD.jpg

My fan hub works fine!

Firstly I’d like to say that hardline looks amazing and the bends unbelievable!

A couple of other questions if you could please help?

1. Is that a Barrow/Bykski in-line Temperature Sensor?
  2. Are those Halos Lux fan frames? If so, did you go for the Digital RGB or standard RGB?
  3. How did you mount the pump?
  4. Which motherboard do you have, is that a full monoblock?
  5. Do you eyeball it or do you use a bending kit?
Otherwise an amazing look!

Associate
As always wait for the Gamers Nexus review as they know how to test properly!
GN tests don't mean anything to me (WC). Cases have too many variables to test them in one "out of the box" configuration and compare all together on one chart. What if I have WC loop and case fans are useless for radiators? (not saying phanteks are as they are great) thermals on the chart might be great but once installing rad it's an oven. Case reviews should have tests with one type of fans that is good for airflow and radiators, like ML (eg 2 intakes, 1 out) and compare on one chart capabilities of the chassis itself. Then they could include chart with AC setup and with one radiator setup (even AIO). They could include out of the box tests just to show if included fans are good for anything (in comparison to default one type of fan). What if included fans are so crap that case on their chart is really low but, case itself is not bad in cooling, just fans.

Back
Top Bottom