Associate
Thanks both :) I'll see if I still have any. If not, will hunt around.
David did my old sleeving for beer money...not sure he'd do it now though.

Corsair have the red ones in stock £49.00 :) ah not for HX series they seem hard to find. :(

Guess these are what you'd need.

Corsair Professional Series HX Enthusiast TXM Series Individually Sleeved Cables Red

Soldato
Corsair have the red ones in stock £49.00 :) ah not for HX series they seem hard to find. :(

Guess these are what you'd need.

Corsair Professional Series HX Enthusiast TXM Series Individually Sleeved Cables Red

Yes, but they're EOL now.

Maybe it's new PSU time with pre-braided cables ;)

Saying that, my PSU has been solid and don't want to replace it needlessly.

Soldato
Ah if I was you i'd just ignore it for now and enjoy, maybe get a new PSU next upgrade. :D
Should look slick af then!

I remember why I stopped using them. The 24pin is far too rigid to fit comfortably and the pcie cables are semi modular. I have 2 of them hard wired and 2 modular, so the PSU space has waaay too much cabling.

I also added a 3rd 140mm fan to the front, but needs another viper to match really.

Mvrglf9.jpg
lBLhzNu.jpg

Associate
Front

p600s-9.jpeg

Without the front

p600s-2.jpeg

Open Side showing 420mm UT60 at the front and Crossflow 280mm at the top

p600s-1.jpeg

Top showing how the openings have been made larger

p600s-12.jpeg

Close up of the connection between the two rads. Almost like I'd planned it!

p600s-4.jpeg

p600s-8.jpeg
Very Nice build looking to upgrade to this or Evolv X but leaning towards the P600S just like the look of it

Associate
Got a white P600S.

MSI X470 gaming M7
Patriot Viper RGB 3600 ram
EVGA 650 GQ PSU
3900X Bykski block; EK D5 140 pump; Bykski 360x30mm & black ice nemesis GTS 360 rads
Arctic cooling P12 fans intake.
Power color 5700 XT red devil with alphacool waterblock
Mayhems white coolant

p5pb18105611.jpg

Associate
Anyone air cooling in the Evolv X? I've got a Noctua NH-D14 which it looks like would fit in this case. Would it perform ok?

I was looking at a dynamic, but I think I'd have to spend a fortune on an AIO, RGB fans and the like and it might be a bit noisy. Thinking I could chuck my existing rig straight in here. Might move to an AIO when I upgrade my PC when next gen of everything is out.

Associate
Anyone air cooling in the Evolv X? I've got a Noctua NH-D14 which it looks like would fit in this case. Would it perform ok?

I was looking at a dynamic, but I think I'd have to spend a fortune on an AIO, RGB fans and the like and it might be a bit noisy. Thinking I could chuck my existing rig straight in here. Might move to an AIO when I upgrade my PC when next gen of everything is out.

or you could not bother with RGB and get an arctic freezer II.

Back
Top Bottom