Soldato
I thought they closed it down or it was just the app
If you type imgur upload into google you get greeted with this page:

NSp0T1rh.jpg

then when you select the drop down menu in the corner, you get these 4 options:

FbVSDfih.jpg

I always choose BBCode and if you put a h infront of the .jpg etc it resizes it for the forum. :)

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Anyone air cooling in the Evolv X? I've got a Noctua NH-D14 which it looks like would fit in this case. Would it perform ok?

I was looking at a dynamic, but I think I'd have to spend a fortune on an AIO, RGB fans and the like and it might be a bit noisy. Thinking I could chuck my existing rig straight in here. Might move to an AIO when I upgrade my PC when next gen of everything is out.

Yes, the NH-D14 would fit easily... loads of space in the Evolv-X. No reason why it would not perform well... two 140mm fans up front and another at the back means airflow through the case is good.

or you could not bother with RGB and get an arctic freezer II.

The Arctic Freezer is good, but I wouldn't buy one if I already had the NH-D14 (which he does). I think InkZ's concern is specifically using the NH-D14 in the Lian Li Dynamic, which is not designed for an air cooler.

Associate
Yes, the NH-D14 would fit easily... loads of space in the Evolv-X. No reason why it would not perform well... two 140mm fans up front and another at the back means airflow through the case is good.

The Arctic Freezer is good, but I wouldn't buy one if I already had the NH-D14 (which he does). I think InkZ's concern is specifically using the NH-D14 in the Lian Li Dynamic, which is not designed for an air cooler.

Thanks guys. I actually opted for the Lian Li in the end and bought an AIO cooler. It was between these two cases, but just decided I liked the Lian Li in the end due the the large chamber and stashing of the PSU in the back.

The issue with the Noctua is that it was too tall for the Lian Li. It's so nice to work on a PC without a heatsink filling the whole unit.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Thanks guys. I actually opted for the Lian Li in the end and bought an AIO cooler. It was between these two cases, but just decided I liked the Lian Li in the end due the the large chamber and stashing of the PSU in the back.

The issue with the Noctua is that it was too tall for the Lian Li. It's so nice to work on a PC without a heatsink filling the whole unit.

Which AIO cooler did you get?

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I seen someone mounted fans in front instead of dust filter, is it possible?)

Evolv X or P600? For the Evolv X, that would mean the front panel is not an option. Personally I would not go without the front dust filter after seeing how much dust mine traps.

Caporegime
Seeing a company doing modded front panels for this to increase airflow,

TVy296F.jpg

Tempted by one, but they're a bit pricey plus they only come from the u.s.

Soldato
Just ordered a set of Demciflex filters for my phantek evolve x .
Front filter, top filter,psu filter and one that goes underneath the bottom front and one for the small gap by the pcie slots.
The stock filters are OK but I'm still getting a fair bit of dust in the case so I'll update when they arrive from the US.

Back
Top Bottom