Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Now all I need is an iron :p

The frames are gbeye maxi poster frames, I think I got them from Amazon. The posters are all gbeye maxi posters. Forgot how big they were until I took them down to put in new posters.

Recently finished building my new rig after finally retiring my near 10 year old i7 920 rig

i7 7700k
asus maximus ix mobo
Evolv clear case
980Ti (only recycled part due to funds and works fine)
BenQ 4k 30" monitor

Then to the left a standard samsung 32" LED TV with a i3 NUC for KODI etc and just behind the stationary holder is my rasperberry Pi3 with retropie and 64gb SD full of ROMS :)

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBSEQS3IUDQi1BC69fldr_3vupdjzrVJTL5BCg3Z1pFs9BKrepG1J6a5s06U4ckkvLV6xAGtH6zFtF5Y7YQj7iDNc7vGKNzIRzWhIDwjpF6Lfozm_r9AQV-Irg.XIbkxFqNmpgXU2KGgyiZdpFVfH8

That's mine.

Nothing special! :p

Hmm, so where are the cables hooked up for your PC/sound? Since I have no clue how the virtual reality thing connects.

Hmm, so where are the cables hooked up for your PC/sound? Since I have no clue how the virtual reality thing connects.

There's some earphones integrated into the headset which work well.

The rig, my arcade cabinet and desk setup all run from the main PC. I use DisplayFusion software to switch the outputs (display, sound etc); SHIFT + [F1 - F3] and it's done. It all works out pretty nicely.

There's some earphones integrated into the headset which work well.

The rig, my arcade cabinet and desk setup all run from the main PC. I use DisplayFusion software to switch the outputs (display, sound etc); SHIFT + [F1 - F3] and it's done. It all works out pretty nicely.

Ah yes of course. Silly me. I had forgot about the headsets.

After getting blisters from racing, yes :) It's a lot more comfortable when driving for long periods.

Is your wheel leather or alcantara? The alcantara is very nice but that also requires gloves unless one likes cleaning it a lot. Those fibers quickly build with skin grime. Yes, even with clean hands.

The insides of your thumbs can be a tad rough more so with some wheels with rubberised grips.

Is your wheel leather or alcantara? The alcantara is very nice but that also requires gloves unless one likes cleaning it a lot. Those fibers quickly build with skin grime. Yes, even with clean hands.

The insides of your thumbs can be a tad rough more so with some wheels with rubberised grips.

Yes, it's alcantara and you're right, gloves do help in keeping it clean. The insides of my thumbs were exactly where I was having issues!

Back
Top Bottom