Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

It's REALLY hard. The adjustment is so hard to get higher up as the weight then pulls it down. I am used to it :p I need like 3 people to be on it, just to try and get it right and I don't trust my kids or wife ha

They're Samsung CF791 34" middle and C27F591 27s on each side.

Edit: I've just had a thought... I might lower the middle one, that might be easier... I'll try it this week. Didn't think of that!

It's REALLY hard. The adjustment is so hard to get higher up as the weight then pulls it down. I am used to it :p I need like 3 people to be on it, just to try and get it right and I don't trust my kids or wife ha

They're Samsung CF791 34" middle and C27F591 27s on each side.

Edit: I've just had a thought... I might lower the middle one, that might be easier... I'll try it this week. Didn't think of that!

Thanks, I would have a hard time passing by £2k of monitors past the mrs. I may try for the single 34" and see if she notices..

I can confirm that the CF791 34" is an amazing monitor, using mine now to type this. I was worried that it was just going to be a trend thing with ultrawide, but now I would struggle to go back.
Using your monitor to type? Was that in the updated model?

Thanks, I would have a hard time passing by £2k of monitors past the mrs. I may try for the single 34" and see if she notices..

*might* not have told her that much...

do you play any games on it?

I do on my 38" Ultrawide - LG one from OcUK that doesn't seem to be listed anymore, but the Dell one they have in stock is the same excellent panel. Though with 3840x1600 pixels to push, you need a fair amount of horsepower. My 980Ti can just about manage v-sync @ 75Hz at native res in WoW, for example; but that's on a Mac. If I dual-boot to Win10 performance in games is much, much better.

INwA0tG.jpg

My 38" ultrawide being powered by my decade old Mac Pro that I continue to keep alive with firmware hackery and a GTX 980Ti. It's got 32GB RAM and a 3.46GHz 6c/12t core Gulftown Xeon in it!

desk2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom