Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Thanks, its a Samsung LS23MUQHB/EN MD230x6, otherwise known as the Samsung Maize.
The screens all have a small USB connector, which connects them to this:

maize1.jpg

When I am not working, all 6 screens are on my home PC, but when I am working, the left two are connected to my work laptop to give it 3 screens (effectively) leaving the other 4 on my home PC (I used both when working). You just select the screens you want, and control the on screen menu from the panel.

Thanks, its a Samsung LS23MUQHB/EN MD230x6, otherwise known as the Samsung Maize.
The screens all have a small USB connector, which connects them to this:

When I am not working, all 6 screens are on my home PC, but when I am working, the left two are connected to my work laptop to give it 3 screens (effectively) leaving the other 4 on my home PC (I used both when working). You just select the screens you want, and control the on screen menu from the panel.

Nice, what do you use them for?

Finally got Round to building my office as id like it. Some bits still to sort but basically its done.
Full width desk made from Kitchen worktop in matt black.
Lighting is lomex led strip
Alex drawers to help with support and storage.
Behind the desk are two hidden shelves for router,cloud storage,wiring and power.
Pc will be boxed in at the rear and as much wiring hidden as possible
To the left is going to be a large display case holding F1 cars and models, it will also be back lit.

Feature is a hidden power strip for when i need to plug something else in as the power sockets are too hard to access for a temporary plug.

Also behind the monitors is a brush bar to send the cables down and under the counter to the pc.

ffxuo7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom