Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
Entire company WFH means we've had to distribute the test lab of ~60 smart TVs between us. There are 3 in this picture :o along with 2 laptops, a monitor and various bits of broadcast gadget.

Pretty messy as I normally use my desk for mostly electronics and PC building. I do most of my gaming from the sofa (between desk and main TV in this photo). Yes the entire photo constitutes my desk now...

ugYZkw6l.jpg

Caporegime
I take it you're not able to work? Or just enjoying some time out of the cab in the, er, cab? :)
Nah, I have a couple of days off booked so I've taken them - wouldn't be surprised if I find when I phone in for Mondays start time to hear I'm being put on furlough, freight volumes are plummeting at work so I think this highly likely.

Soldato
12617.jpg

Help! Running out of screens. Please send more!

Caporegime
Man of Honour
I simply do not understand how people can work and sit central to a monitor gap. You're constantly looking either left or right. And never head on :)

I originally had them set up as one being central to me and one to the left, and I absolutely hated it. Would have made me had to buy a third for it to be symmetrical. I agree it's not ideal, but I'm looks over function on this one

If I have them touching together, then they have to come a bit too far forward because of the way the monitor arm. So I feel like I lose desk space for the sake of having a 2" gap

Soldato
I originally had them set up as one being central to me and one to the left, and I absolutely hated it. Would have made me had to buy a third for it to be symmetrical. I agree it's not ideal, but I'm looks over function on this one

If I have them touching together, then they have to come a bit too far forward because of the way the monitor arm. So I feel like I lose desk space for the sake of having a 2" gap
That's a fascinating insight into the clean desk obsession.

My desks are always a mess, but I do so much from them they have to be. When it's time to do screen work I focus on the screen.

Soldato

It annoys the hell out of me at work when the cleaner comes in and knocks my screens all over. At least I wont have that for a while

Back
Top Bottom