Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
After using a desktop riser at work and home for about a year I decided to get a free standing sit stand desk for my "office". I've got so used to standing I'm now gaming all the time when stood.

Still got some work to do on the cable management and of course the shelves look a mess now!

Desk is a Flexispot E5, 140 x 70 cm, Bamboo top.

CM8uGEO.jpg

alUxkKB.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Apologies for bumping this thread.
I am looking to get a stand up desk and transform my current layout but struggling with finding a sensible solution for the width I am wanting to go to,

Best to stick req's in here for assistance? Or best to start a new thread, if so, which sub forum is best as I'm struggling to find one related to the topic of big wood.

Fully Jarvis is what I'd recommend regardless, expensive but worth it.
Another vote for Fully Jarvis (Herman Miller). I plumped the extra £60 or so, for the memory settings.

Commissario
@Feek Taböe top and shelf look the same, not changed them since early 2000 ?? It's quite a difference though and seems your radio hobby started after 2000 ?
Desk and shelves are the same. I’ve been into radio since 1981, if you look at the first picture, there are two radios mounted under the shelf above the monitor on the right.

The rest of the shack was over the other side of the room back then but it wasn’t the best place so I moved it all onto the desk a bit later.

Soldato
Desk and shelves are the same. I’ve been into radio since 1981, if you look at the first picture, there are two radios mounted under the shelf above the monitor on the right.

The rest of the shack was over the other side of the room back then but it wasn’t the best place so I moved it all onto the desk a bit later.

Ohh so that was radios, thought it was some PC gadgets ! :p

Soldato
After using a desktop riser at work and home for about a year I decided to get a free standing sit stand desk for my "office". I've got so used to standing I'm now gaming all the time when stood.

Still got some work to do on the cable management and of course the shelves look a mess now!

Desk is a Flexispot E5, 140 x 70 cm, Bamboo top.

CM8uGEO.jpg

alUxkKB.jpg

Tie your extension lead under your desk and hide all the cables...

Commissario
Back
Top Bottom