Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
Working on a Bank Holiday..

V94sLeR.jpg

Soldato
Not discouraged, not able to expense them except for certain situations.

I.e. you can if you pay for yourself

Wow. That is really dumb. Face to face meetings are so much more effective, in my experience. Although I suppose the flip side is you can have more meetings if there's no travel involved.

I deliver a lot of CPDs and the online ones are a fraction as effective as the in-person ones.

Soldato
Wow. That is really dumb. Face to face meetings are so much more effective, in my experience. Although I suppose the flip side is you can have more meetings if there's no travel involved.

I deliver a lot of CPDs and the online ones are a fraction as effective as the in-person ones.

Quality over quantity IMO. Don’t get me wrong, a lot of the meetings I can do online but it’s pretty grim being in a sales role talking to a webcam for 5+ hours a day at times.

But the company must not see any negative impact so

Soldato
For those with felt desk pads, how do you find them? Are they 'itchy' to the touch? Does the mouse move well over them?
Is there anything specific you would recommend?

@LiE tagging you in as I'm sure I've seen one in your photos...

Associate
Apologies for bumping this thread.
I am looking to get a stand up desk and transform my current layout but struggling with finding a sensible solution for the width I am wanting to go to,

Best to stick req's in here for assistance? Or best to start a new thread, if so, which sub forum is best as I'm struggling to find one related to the topic of big wood.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
For those with felt desk pads, how do you find them? Are they 'itchy' to the touch? Does the mouse move well over them?
Is there anything specific you would recommend?

@LiE tagging you in as I'm sure I've seen one in your photos...

They aren't itchy and mouse moves fine yes, not quite as good as a proper gaming surface but that's expected.

This is the one I have - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Formgut-De...sr_1_2?keywords=Formgut&qid=1696608197&sr=8-2

You can also get more colours: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Formgut-De...sr_1_3?keywords=Formgut&qid=1696608197&sr=8-3

Soldato
I am looking to get a stand up desk and transform my current layout but struggling with finding a sensible solution for the width I am wanting to go to,

Best to stick req's in here for assistance? Or best to start a new thread, if so, which sub forum is best as I'm struggling to find one related to the topic of big wood.

Fully Jarvis is what I'd recommend regardless, expensive but worth it.

Soldato

I went for a Flexiform E6 I think it was (legs, motor, etc). Then bought a kitchen worktop to go on top that I oiled etc. Allows you to specify the dimensions as the legs, etc are adjustable.

Back
Top Bottom