Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
work... I have more, just not being used at this moment of time.
personal laptop so I can google stuff, watch youtube ect.

We have mulitple domains and I work in a high risk environment, so everything needs to be engineered and tested within an inch of my life.
both monitors are plugged into my main driver the center laptop, so I can see what I'm doing and monitor mulitple stuff at the same time.. they support Picture in Picture so I can plug another laptop into them and have equalant of 4 monitors, but most of the time I just remote desktop and have the computers as a window on them.

Ah OK, that makes sense. Very nice, complicated though!!

Caporegime
Home office today. Still sorting things out as it's the first time in 15 years I've had a corporate managed laptop (M2 15" MacBook Air). A little messy with the wires but the setup works really well. My personal 13" MacBook Air in the sleeve next to the printer.

DSCF1416.jpg

Keep it simple? More like keep it grayscale and depressing like you're in a semi-lucid dream. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LiE

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Those with those light bars, how do you not find it glare on your eyes though? Most folks have big monitors, so the top of the screen is going to sit well above eye height, so any light source on top of it is going to be within eyeline?

Might have to get one just to test this out.

Last edited:
Associate
I've had two different light bars now and neither has glare - I think the way the LEDs are positioned and the shape, there is a (visor for want of a better word) that shields the light

Reactions: mrk
Man of Honour
Those with those light bars, how do you not find it glare on your eyes though? Most folks have big monitors, so the top of the screen is going to sit well above eye height, so any light source on top of it is going to be within eyeline?

Might have to get one just to test this out.

You can angle it so that it’s neither in your eyes or on the screen. That said, I’d argue bias lighting behind the screen is better when gaming. Light bar is better when using the desk.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrk
Back
Top Bottom