Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Associate
Fairly simple i think.
vq9yRqz.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
I previously had an IKEA special, with the Alex drawers/cupboard and an IKEA worktop. However I found the worktop too shallow and I felt way too close to my monitors. Even after mounting the. Up against the wall.
I've since changed to more office style deep desks which gives me a much more comfortable position.

Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just picky?

Associate
I previously had an IKEA special, with the Alex drawers/cupboard and an IKEA worktop. However I found the worktop too shallow and I felt way too close to my monitors. Even after mounting the. Up against the wall.
I've since changed to more office style deep desks which gives me a much more comfortable position.

Yeah i get that with my setup at the moment... but can't really replace mine as the worktop when bought was just the right measurements i needed length wise. Prefer it to be deep so i have more empty space around me

Associate

I have a vertical monitor mount, rather than an arm that pulls out, so my monitor is only a few inch away from the back of the desk, and then I can still tilt if needed.

Soldato

Yeah I like a deep desk (use an old dining table) and can't have it right up against a wall as need to stick my legs out sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom