Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

If it was mrk that would never have happened as he'd have stuck a patch over his most used section of mouse pad to stop it looking shiny and ugly, like he did with the buttons on his mouse :D
No I use the grip tape as I like how they feel, plus I would have just binned a mouse mat with a hole and bought a new one lol

I think my mum had the same kitchen chair in the 90s, but we only used them to eat for the dining room.

I guess you don't have space in their for an office chair though.

I'm assuming in winter your temps are amazing? but does your pc get condensation? or is what not a garden shed

Last edited:
hDTblC7.jpeg

I think my mum had the same kitchen chair in the 90s, but we only used them to eat for the dining room.

I guess you don't have space in their for an office chair though.

I'm assuming in winter your temps are amazing? but does your pc get condensation? or is what not a garden shed
No room for a bigger chair maxed out the space. It's a extremely wel insulated garage four layers of carpet on the floor, 75mm of insulation board on the walls and the ceiling, on top of that is two layers of bubbled installation foil. Then the wooden cladding. I used wooden cladding is it's breathable and absorbs any moisture. I have a demidifier running all the time but that's mainly to dry the guinea pig things. I have just done a 1 hour workout on the bike and the temperature raised 5 degrees in that time 16 to 21 humidity is 60. The main purpose of the garage was to house a huge tropical marine fish tank but with a £400 a month electricity bill to run it I closed it down. The chair is from the dining room and the desk is a cheap fold-up plastic picnic table I go for more practicality than aesthetics it gets to job done. He says well rocking an Alienware 34 Curved OLED Monitor.

Back
Top Bottom