Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
Yep, it's a solid worktop from Ikea, makes an excellent, sturdy and very large desk.

Can't remember the specific type, but I basically went to the worktop section with all the samples and went through the various woods/colours till I get the one I desired.

Oh and the avengers wall art came from an eBay seller, I'll see if I can find his store.

What's the mic/arm setup? :)

Also, is a kitchen worktop not too thin? Aren't they like 65cm or something compared to the usual 80 of a desk?

Soldato
ended up jumping on the karlby bandwagon :D

DpxWrqgl.jpg

In love with the setup, still need a signum and some LED lighting, not to mention a new chair. But it's a step up from the 5 year old desk I was using prior.

Soldato
Spent morning removing base of monitor stand and screwing tube to desk - a good dust all round and moved out junk.

411622867.jpg

411622868.jpg

:)

Soldato
Why do you all have such tidy desks?

Mine always looks like a bomb has gone off! Granted it's a homemade quick job after I was kicked out of my office so it could become a nursery and I have got to build myself a man cave in the garden now.

V F

V F

Soldato

Mine always looks like a bomb has gone off! Granted it's a homemade quick job after I was kicked out of my office so it could become a nursery and I have got to build myself a man cave in the garden now.

The question is, what is it really like when they aren't tiding it up for a photo... Day in day out.

Commissario

I know what you mean, my desk is currently largely unusable as it's covered in modelling bits, receipts, paints, tablets (not the computing kind), paperwork, cables, DVD's etc.

I desperately need to have a tidy up in here, but at the moment there is too much other stuff going on vying for my time and energy (so when I do sit at the computer I just want to relax or read quietly).

Back
Top Bottom