[PIC_THREAD] Macro

Caporegime
Similar situation, i'm not interested in video at all on a dslr i just want all out still performance within my budget. I keep looking at 2nd hand 50d / 60d and there are some bargains to be had and i think would compliment my aging but still capable 40d.

5nmb.jpg

Is that an image stack?good DOF

id like to keep to crop as for macro and wildlife it seems to give bonus to both. im really really hoping the 7d mk 2 when it eventually comes out will be the camera i have for a long time.
I was still deciding between the nikon d7100, but the lenses are expensive amoung other reasons.. and i would want the 5x macro from canon at some point i know!

Last edited:
Associate
Aye a stacked image, first and only attempt so far. Bought a cheap macro rail of the bay and it was the smallest thing i could find to try it out on.

Caporegime
Aye a stacked image, first and only attempt so far. Bought a cheap macro rail of the bay and it was the smallest thing i could find to try it out on.

i had a couple attempts at handheld stacks, that is something that i find really interesting.. ill dig it out of flickr

here they are

Fly on the wall by Al4x, on Flickr

this is the one that i missed some sections with :/

Orange Spider by Al4x, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom