[PIC_THREAD] Sports, Action, Transportation

Caporegime
I really need to get to a Hillclimb some time, those shots look fantastic.

Been trying to improve my processing of late and hopefully the use of the adjustment brush isn't too obvious on this one:

BMW M3 (E46) by Janesy B, on Flickr

I had no external flash and the sun was quite harsh, personally it looks fine but it would be good to get feedback.

I've got a Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD and so far I've taken a few decent images but they never seem to be particularly sharp, I'm also pretty disappointed in the quality of jpegs from the camera but I think I am just being harsh on the setup I have compared to what other people have. That's all the excuses out of the way, now for some pictures :p

AmbvzY5.jpg

dTlHexN.jpg

NAbcGKf.jpg

3L6RWfB.jpg

8srvoRR.jpg

aEO1E.jpg

Soldato
OP
Soldato
My first attempt at sports photography. Two of my friends took part and I said I'd go along to watch and take the camera.

Would like some critique as sports is really new to me. Kit was 7d + 70-200 f2.8.

Wilmslow Triathlon 2013 by tomloraso, on Flickr

Soldato
OP
It's the BBMF Lanc, which is the only one flying in the country. It covers a lot of ground during the season! There was only one other flying which is in Canada, I don't know if that has changed.

They've also changed the paint scheme this year, it's no longer the Phantom of the Ruhr. It's now Thumper mkIII which was a 617 Lanc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom