[PIC_THREAD] Wildlife, Animals, Birds, Zoo

c1site.jpg

No eagle's near me just cows.

IMG-0768.jpg

I know the feeling. No snakes, orcas, puffins(on land). Plenty moo’s

Last edited:
Was Gigrin a good place to go to? I've never been a fan of organised shoots but I guess the chances of me getting a wild one near me is pretty slim- we only have the occasional one near us.

Was Gigrin a good place to go to? I've never been a fan of organised shoots but I guess the chances of me getting a wild one near me is pretty slim- we only have the occasional one near us.

Gigrin Farm is a great place to see Red Kites (and Buzzards). Hundreds at a time, swooping down to get the food they scatter on the floor. Yes it is organised but the photo opportunities are endless. Have you looked on Youtube for Gigrin Farm?
And a few miles away is Elan Valley with the huge dams, stunning views for you and your camera/drone.

Last edited:
I follow Mike Lane on youtube and he's been to Gigrin a few times, thought about it myself but never got round to it / was never sure about the organised experience. I used to also watch Dan Willis on youtube but got fed up of the wheeled out bird experiences photo's and videos.

I have friends who mainly do the paid hide sites for the majority of their photography and the images are superb but just not sure it's for me.

Back
Top Bottom