Pirates Ahoy!

Man of Honour
Three weeks until they send in the Rosetta raiding parties again and leave us in tatters with a damn fine floggin' for our sins.

Are we going to let them walk over us? Are we? You, the residents of this mighty fine team, decide.

PS - I also have an announcement to make. Half a million cobbly-thingies. Watch yer back Biffa. :D

Associate
I was going to make a post about this myself. I have started rosetta again recently and I'm even considering doing an OcUK Rosetta news post or similar. Our Rosetta ppd is pretty low and the pirates are doing twice what we are at the moment.

Congrats on the half-mil Berserker!

Soldato
Sorry to butt in on this thread, but I feel like I have entered into a conversation that I know nothing about but yet intrigued to know more? WTF are you going on about? :p

Soldato
I'll push a dinghy out for the cause too. Can't be having them rum-swilling lime botherers get the better of us :p

Congrats on the tiffy berserker!

I was going to make a post about this myself. I have started rosetta again recently and I'm even considering doing an OcUK Rosetta news post or similar. Our Rosetta ppd is pretty low and the pirates are doing twice what we are at the moment.

It certainly helped pick SETI up a little when I started doing news posts for it. Just don't be pinching my clientele... ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Best let sleeping giants lie. Rosetta is only getting a fraction of our fleets resources.

Stay on the porch and let the big dogs pass you by!

Soldato
The office borgs are a no-no, pesty new server has them tied up in dry dock.
But the good ship fanless will be steathly protecting the scoutships - got some of those newfangled torpeedos to try out - hurry up lads and get those launch tubes lashed to the bow, time to go hunting :D

Soldato
Sorry to butt in on this thread, but I feel like I have entered into a conversation that I know nothing about but yet intrigued to know more? WTF are you going on about? :p

It started in this thread back in July last year.

and our call to arms is here

Might be more fun if we 'let' them pass durring a storm, them stomp all over them AGAIN :D

Last edited:
Associate
Do the stats for BOINC only get released once a day? I have noticed the stats on boincstats.com are always quite old compared to what my client software shows.

I'm looking forward to seeing a spike in our production but it hasn't happened yet.

Back
Top Bottom