PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

The Micro-uzi with an extended-quickdraw Mag and compensator works perfectly for close quarter stuff.

Its my fav gun once tooled up fully with the stock
WTH?

• Prevented users from removing outer walls of buildings by deleting certain files.

People were deleting files and making the walls disappear???

WTF is this?
I've been killed a few times in buildings where I haven't moved an inch and the guys seem to know exactly where I was. I put it down to pure luck at guessing but I suppose they could have been seeing me all along.

Will give this a go then :D

Lag at the end of the night yesterday seemed pretty awful, I'd open a door and it'd stay closed but push me through it etc

Yea i had some strange goings on last night with lag as well, one game i was fighting a guy, I had a silenced pistol he had a shotgun in Pochinki I was keeping my distance and he was hitting me but doing sod all damage, the game clearly had issues with this so teleports me about 30 feet away into the open about 5 yards from the guy, so i get killed :( was not happy to say the least.

the game clearly had issues with this so teleports me about 30 feet away into the open about 5 yards from the guy, so i get killed :(

Ahhh that's what you mentioned last night! I was busy cowering/fighting so didn't see it. Hopefully they will get on top of this sort of stuff asap though.

Looking forward to vehicles rendering in sooner though, be good to see them sooner whilst dropping

Also intrigued if anyone else thought the loot tables went mental last night, at one point our squad all had 8x and SKS or Kar98... pretty sure at one stage we even started dropping 8x as I had 3 and everyone else had one. Someone found 3 full med kits in one room, never seen so much loot

Hmmm not a hundred percent happy, this was meant to be a server fix patch and I can't see anything in it that addresses the biggest issues of desync and rubbish close quarters combat. Will reserve judgment until the patch lands but from the notes I was hoping for more.

The new AR is a laser. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets nerfed.

Also intrigued if anyone else thought the loot tables went mental last night, at one point our squad all had 8x and SKS or Kar98... pretty sure at one stage we even started dropping 8x as I had 3 and everyone else had one. Someone found 3 full med kits in one room, never seen so much loot

They really need to change the algorithm for spawns as it's just daft at the moment. I found 2 AR suppressors, SCAR, lvl 2 armour, backpack and helmet all inside a single small house.

Well I am about 55 hours in now and I am really enjoying the game. Coming from playing COD to this has been a real eye opener. I used to care about my k/d rating but now I don't even check. I would like to get more kills per game, I sometimes go two or three games without a kill. I do prefer to lay low though and only exchange fire when I have guys close to me. Last night though it was frustrating with lag on the EU servers I was on.

Reading through the patch notes there are some good changes being made. I Like the idea of destructable cabins. Not too sure on the red dot sight for the pistol. I just hope the new climbing and jumping mechanics aren't too far away.:D

Back
Top Bottom