PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

YESSSSS! Had a good game and had a good team mate! Unfortunately we got shot at from behind when running from the blue circle, we took the guys down but upon running away my team mate got killed. It came down to the small cicle, me on my own vs team mates. I managed to knock one out and luckily the other guy was a poor aim!

I only get near the top 10 due to survival skills. Combat I cannot handle yet. I'm too used to first person shooters, this is a little jarring at first. But soon I will come and pwn the lot with you guys.

I only get near the top 10 due to survival skills. Combat I cannot handle yet. I'm too used to first person shooters, this is a little jarring at first. But soon I will come and pwn the lot with you guys.
haa even after 220+ hrs my kill skills are so poor. only luck and getting the jump on people has let me grab a few chicken dinners!

got to third just now should have won it sniper somewhere last circle i went prone near a tree guy ran to me i thought **** hes seen me which he hadnt and then we exchanged fire i died :p should have left him to do battle with sniper man.:(:D

got to third just now should have won it sniper somewhere last circle i went prone near a tree guy ran to me i thought **** hes seen me which he hadnt and then we exchanged fire i died :p should have left him to do battle with sniper man.:(:D

My only solo win was essentially a product of waiting for people to see each other and leave the victor for me to finish off. Although on the last 3 I couldn't help myself and shot both of them whilst they were shooting at each other - was too worried about one winning the fight between the two of them and taking cover :D

I pulled off 17 kills in Solo after picking up an M24. Final 1v1 was a tree fight and I exposed myself too much trying to blow up the car next to him and he got me in a few hits of an M16.. Was gutted.

Question for you guys...

I'm not the best twitch player nor do I have loads of time to put into practicing to make me "Ultra L33T" so would I be wasting time buying this?

I have a 4 month old child so I just dont have the time to get super competent at it and online shooters are no fun when you just get destroyed everytime you play due to everyone having time to practice. Is there a pick up and play aspect to this or are people that far ahead of me already where I will just get hammered?

Question for you guys...

I'm not the best twitch player nor do I have loads of time to put into practicing to make me "Ultra L33T" so would I be wasting time buying this?

I have a 4 month old child so I just dont have the time to get super competent at it and online shooters are no fun when you just get destroyed everytime you play due to everyone having time to practice. Is there a pick up and play aspect to this or are people that far ahead of me already where I will just get hammered?

Absolutely not, I've brought friends over with mixed skill levels and they love it.

Twitch shooting isn't that important in this game compared to H1Z1 for example, game sense and awareness matters the most.

There will also be match-making based on skill quite soon too so you shouldn't worry about getting matched with top skill players that know every trick of the trade.

Back
Top Bottom