PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Been playing this far too much lately, so much fun.

Need to start playing duos/squads, apart from joining the discord channel what else do I need to do to join ocuk games, do people need to add me as a Steam friend?

Haven't used steam for a long long time, is it just my profile URL people need for that?
Just jump into the discord channel. You don't need to be friends on Steam to squad up, they can add you through just your in-game name.

Soldato
The problem is, once you've gotten used to the 3rd person perspective it's really hard for people to play FPP only.

I'm loving the FPP as it makes the game more exciting and makes it feel more alive.

Soldato
The problem is, once you've gotten used to the 3rd person perspective it's really hard for people to play FPP only.

I'm loving the FPP as it makes the game more exciting and makes it feel more alive.

running round with a waist high perspective makes it feel more alive?! mmmmmkay! :p

once they sort that out I'm definitely going to sink more time into fpp, just can't cope with it as it is at the minute.

Soldato
Having played a bit more I like both perspectives - most importantly it gives good variety... after a few FPP games maybe I fancy a 3rd person dive into the School for a mad shotgun firefight etc.

Still not managed a solo Chicken Dinner... had #2 and #3 last night in 2 consecutive games though so getting closer (first game was FPP second was 3rd person)

Soldato
Just a shame FPP doesnt track stats, our squad pushed aggressively into top 5 consistently over 10+ games yesterday.

Loving FPP, apart from feeling like a hobbit in the shire it's breathed some fresh air into the game.

Soldato
Something that doesn't really bother me right now, it's hardly game breaking...
Sadly is for me. i find myself constantly pressing my jump button to check im not crouched or looking too high to compensate. Also noticed I get a bit of a weird/sore head playing it. Doubt it's the head bob as it's only minimal and have played games with much worse bob without issue. Probs just me but definitely ruining it for me at the mo.

Soldato
Sadly is for me. i find myself constantly pressing my jump button to check im not crouched or looking too high to compensate. Also noticed I get a bit of a weird/sore head playing it. Doubt it's the head bob as it's only minimal and have played games with much worse bob without issue. Probs just me but definitely ruining it for me at the mo.

I get the same thing and have never suffered motion sickness from games. Just something isn't quite right.

Soldato
I get the same thing and have never suffered motion sickness from games. Just something isn't quite right.
Do you run the game full screen windowed? I did I changed that to just full screen and was able to play a load of squad games in fpp without any issues whereas previously I felt really wierd after a single game.

Soldato
yea, I've never suffered motion sickness so not sure if that's what I'm even experiencing but as you say something just doesn't feel quite right for me. hopefully when they fix the view height that sorts it cause I really wanna get into fpp more

Back
Top Bottom