PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Great game and a real shame you died just near the end where there were only a dozen or so left

Yeah but it was worth it. I'm happy I got two kills at the beginning sniping that guy chasing one of us on the radar installation and downing one guy in the end before I went down, least he died with me. :D

Team effort in the end. :p

Soldato
I almost exited to lobby as I wanted some team work.

Got myself in good positions for the last few circles taking down anyone nearby. Came down to the top 8 and I let the other Duos pick each other off, soon became a 1 v 1 and I just about managed to clutch it in the end even though the last guy got a couple hits on me first.
Not my highest kill game but felt like one of the most rewarding considering the start.

Yeah, never give up if everyone dies, it's good practice to keep playing if you alone against teams. Managed to come second a few time in 1-1's.

Associate
Just gonna drop this in here in the hopes someone watches and enjoys it.

Pro tip; the micro uzi fully upgraded w/ Stock, Ext quickdraw mag and suppressor is absolutely filthy close range haha

Also I'm loving 3rd person right now, I used to hate it but it's so easy. Me and my buddies won 4 in a row last night (almost 5) without breaking a sweat. I swear some people are just terrible at this game or their computers are potatoes, which I do feel sorry for. Which mode do you guys prefer?

Last edited:
Soldato

Pro tip; the micro uzi fully upgraded w/ Stock, Ext quickdraw mag and suppressor is absolutely filthy close range haha

Also I'm loving 3rd person right now, I used to hate it but it's so easy. Me and my buddies won 4 in a row last night (almost 5) without breaking a sweat. I swear some people are just terrible at this game or their computers are potatoes, which I do feel sorry for. Which mode do you guys prefer?

I'm a miserable old **** but I just cannot get excited seeing any of those kills when 3rd person is abused so easily :S

Soldato
Whenever I turn Shadowplay on to record a kill every time it records on and pops up to say it does it brings my taskbar up and makes it like I've alt tabbed, anyone else had this?

Soldato

Good kills, but 3rd person does give a cheeky advantage. Whilst I'd rather play 1st person, I prefer to play squads, and that always in 3rd person.

Soldato
I want to start playing first person more. It makes you chance your arm a lot more, makes you risk sticking your head up and out of cover. Whereas 3rd person basically favours whoever is fortunate enough with the position of the circle that it means they don't have to ever move out of cover.

Associate
I'm a miserable old **** but I just cannot get excited seeing any of those kills when 3rd person is abused so easily :S
Good kills, but 3rd person does give a cheeky advantage. Whilst I'd rather play 1st person, I prefer to play squads, and that always in 3rd person.
Saying that's 3rd person abuse, is like saying you're abusing 1st person by having your eyes open. It's part of the view. Everyone can use their 3rd person view.

Naa I totally agree, it's basically a camera battle it's pretty cheap BUT I love to play it as it's so damn easy! First person will always be more skillful, but I also feel like it's much more clunky? Is that just me or do you think it's not as optimized as 3pp?

Soldato
Who cares - play what you want, enjoy what you want but can people get off the high horses about 1st person being more of a challenge/no respect for 3rd person etc.

It's a computer game - play it, enjoy it - don't lay into others just because you don't like one or the other.

Associate
Who cares - play what you want, enjoy what you want but can people get off the high horses about 1st person being more of a challenge/no respect for 3rd person etc.

It's a computer game - play it, enjoy it - don't lay into others just because you don't like one or the other.

Touche brother. Despite what people say obviously 3rd person does require some skill, positioning is almost more important in 3rd person since people may be able to see you without you knowing. I play it because it's easier, being easier results in more chicken dinners, resulting in a more satisfying gaming experience.

Soldato
Ah the good old 1PP vs 3PP 'discussion'. From what I have seen, people who play 3PP badly favour 1PP and vice versa. Loving 1PP at the mo, but thats because i've got 400 hours on 3PP and its a new game needing new tactics. Can't say either is noticeably easier.

Back
Top Bottom