PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
1st > 3rd :p.

They both require different skills. Neither is better than the other just different.

I've made top 1000 in both for a short while main differences is posistioning. I feel 3rd maybe favours aim a bit less as you have an easier time surprising the enemy you can pop out and take shots before they work out where they're coming from.

Two people one behind tree the other in the field. 3rd favours the tree guy 1st favours the field guy.

Soldato
Who cares - play what you want, enjoy what you want but can people get off the high horses about 1st person being more of a challenge/no respect for 3rd person etc.

It's a computer game - play it, enjoy it - don't lay into others just because you don't like one or the other.

I like what you speak.

Soldato
If you mean for observing the enemy then yes, but for actual engagement the tree guy still has an advantage - just not as great of advantage as 3rd.

To an extent if you're in the field and you know the guy is behind the tree you can cover both sides. They have to peek you to work out where you are. If you move you nullify their previous lining up before they hide behind the tree again. In third person you can line up then peek them even if they know you're there.

In third you have the advantage you mention of observing them you can see when they push you which puts them at a greater disadvantage as they won't be able to raise their gun as fast as you can lean and shoot at them.

Associate
omg never knew there was FPP, makes it a different game for me,

really struggled in 3rd person, 1st game in FPP = A delicious chicken dinner! 5 kills as well, couldn't get 2 before!

Associate
This game is aiming to be realistic right? Obviously you couldn't get further from that with 3rd person. Hell, even arcade Battlefield type games don't have third person infantry combat. It makes no sense, at all.

Associate
This game is aiming to be realistic right? Obviously you couldn't get further from that with 3rd person. Hell, even arcade Battlefield type games don't have third person infantry combat. It makes no sense, at all.

I like 3rd person better because in 1st person you can see the rubbish optimization more.

Caporegime
omg never knew there was FPP, makes it a different game for me,

really struggled in 3rd person, 1st game in FPP = A delicious chicken dinner! 5 kills as well, couldn't get 2 before!

3rd person is just a game of hide and seek. FPP is where its at.

Are statistics broke?

I've had at least one kill every game (out of four since the reset) and it's showing 0 :(

Last edited:
Caporegime
the stats just been wiped for new season also they went back up but went back down because all the top people were the same china hacktards.

dunno how blowhole are gunna combat cheating or if they going to try and combat it. cases the cheaters earn in money from cheating pays for new game plus profit.so they cant lose even if banned.they ban 500,000 they will be back playing next week. same probably. battleeye needs to get their act together.

Man of Honour
Can anyone explain this to me?

1v1 to win the game, we both have AWM's. I spot him first, you can even hear me click twice, my bolt gets pulled back but no bullet?

Soldato
Can anyone explain this to me?

1v1 to win the game, we both have AWM's. I spot him first, you can even hear me click twice, my bolt gets pulled back but no bullet?

From what I assume the bolt hadn't been cycled from the last shot you fired, so it assumes its empty. Depends whether the last time you fired you immediately switched to another weapon, it doesnt cycle the bolt if youre scoped I think?

Back
Top Bottom