PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
no issues for me. Perfectly playable

this is me. no issues whatsoever literally 144 fps the whole game.

key tips. dont use less than 16gb ram.
play on a ssd.it is a game changer between playing this on ssd to a mech drive.
have a modern cpu and gpu.

pretty basic tips but often most people you ask one of those questions and they often answer to one of them no or old cpu gpu.

Caporegime
If they left the test server up for more than 48hrs before pushing it to live maybe they'd catch some of these issues.

they know that only a very small amount of people will play the test build compared to live build.no cheaters in right mind are going to go on a unknown test build they will wait till it goes live.

so in short the best way to find most of the bugs or get them reported is when the build goes to live server.its not great for us players though.

Associate

pretty basic tips but often most people you ask one of those questions and they often answer to one of them no or old cpu gpu.

Doing all that. Read the threads, ppl with absolute high end systems and game barely playable. This is a Blue hole **** up , but thanks for the head in the sand fanboy view all the same.

Associate

There's always one isn't there...

Associate
Pretty unplayable for me too tonight. Lagging all over the place, fps drops etc. My system is fine (Ryzen 1700, 16Gb RAM, GTX 1080, NVMe drive etc).

Just got to wait it out I guess.

Soldato
they know that only a very small amount of people will play the test build compared to live build.no cheaters in right mind are going to go on a unknown test build they will wait till it goes live.

so in short the best way to find most of the bugs or get them reported is when the build goes to live server.its not great for us players though.

Aye I still don't think they leave them up for long enough though, a week at least would help them get good feedback, and even then the shouldn't push to live if it clearly isn't ready

Associate
Pretty unplayable for me too tonight. Lagging all over the place, fps drops etc. My system is fine (Ryzen 1700, 16Gb RAM, GTX 1080, NVMe drive etc).

Just got to wait it out I guess.
Same spec same story. Just had a game on mirimar was terrible. FPS was typically ~120 until today, dropping from 140 all the way down to 40. Even gsync couldn't save me.

Also my game now keeps opening stretched half way across my 2nd monitor. Alt tab fixes it except when in inventory, all icons are about 1/4 of the screen away from where I actually click.

Caporegime
Doing all that. Read the threads, ppl with absolute high end systems and game barely playable. This is a Blue hole **** up , but thanks for the head in the sand fanboy view all the same.

yes but the point is while some on here may have the issues many million might not. do you cater for the masses or the smaller amount ? its crap that people have issues.it effects the fun you have in games . you do have to remember that not all have the issues. so its not head in the sand its undertstanding how games are made.that helps.

the reason i put down the specs is for some who have issues constantly . one of those changed can transform the game from a stutter lagfest to smooth as butter.

hope they sort the issue for those that get issues.

Soldato
Since the last patch I'm getting horrible stuttering/ rubber banding on both maps in all modes.........oh hang on I'm probably just imagining it :)

Same spec as above, wonder if it's an AMD thing? You Intel chaps having issues?

Associate
yes but the point is while some on here may have the issues many million might not. do you cater for the masses or the smaller amount ? its crap that people have issues.it effects the fun you have in games . you do have to remember that not all have the issues. so its not head in the sand its undertstanding how games are made.that helps.

the reason i put down the specs is for some who have issues constantly . one of those changed can transform the game from a stutter lagfest to smooth as butter.

hope they sort the issue for those that get issues.

Seriously , have you even looked at the threads and the various news stories popping up on gaming sites, its not a small subset of the community, its a pretty widespread issue. Perhaps you can get whatever priest blessed your system to give me a call ) Because i've tried everything else. Who knew task manager was so much fun.

This quote from Reddit sums up perfectly what i think when people insist they are fine and the rest of us are confused.

So here's my experience with talking about framerate in this sub and r/pubg...

Guy one has an i3 and a 1050Ti and swears on his mother's grave he gets 140fps solid at 1080p/Ultra.

Guy two has an i7-8700k and a Titan Xp and has the same issue you do.

Guy 3 has an i5-6600k and a 1070 and "hasn't noticed anything".

You ask guy one for a video capture of his framerate running at 140 solid. Two seconds into recording it's at like 27fps. He still swears it's 140 solid and that you're an idiot.

Associate
I'm having loads of stuttering and framerate issues the last 24 hours also. I'd only just switched to a new monitor so I thought it was G-Sync issues etc but it was just coincidental, it's definitely the game.

Caporegime
Seriously , have you even looked at the threads and the various news stories popping up on gaming sites, its not a small subset of the community, its a pretty widespread issue. Perhaps you can get whatever priest blessed your system to give me a call ) Because i've tried everything else. Who knew task manager was so much fun.

This quote from Reddit sums up perfectly what i think when people insist they are fine and the rest of us are confused.

i dont seem to see how you cant understand it ? i dont have issues playing the game.i have since launch had no real issues.high fps with odd crash and i play it literally all the time.too much tbh.

what you must understand is on forums rageit or reddit to you is most people who post on forums will moan or report issues rather than make a post saying the game is running fine.who makes a post to say yes my game is fine? no one.

so most posts you see will be about issues. there is 25 million playing and how many on here for eg saying their game stutters ? about 5-10 !

it can be many many things that cause issues.everyone has different pcs. different components, different software installed.

the funny thing is you seem to keep not taking the mickey cause i dont have a issue.thats not my fault .it runs fine.

Soldato
had a handful of games but its been unplayable for us, we even switched to NA servers but it didnt help.
felt so laggy, rubber banding and hit reg was terrible.
also more than once i got killed instantly, watched the replay cam and the guys fire multiple bursts at me and im just stood there. that just didnt happen on my screen, it just decided to send me all them bullets in one go.
it was like the time when i quit playing so many months back

Back
Top Bottom