PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

He's literally the definition of a pro player ie earns his living that way. What's your definition?

You're too smart for me DG! Would never have noticed. You don't have to play one-upmanship every possible opportunity you get you know. Me'thinks you have too much time on your hands. Even an off the cuff remark about dsync seems to attact your vitriol.

Perhaps I should have said DrD talks about the issues of PUBG.....and listed of some others too.

Anway, i don't play this anymore to glad you guys enjoy it. D-sync IS A THING though!

He earns his living from being a ****** in front of the camera, so yeah he is a pro streamer. A Pro player is someone who is good at the game surely? haha

Soldato
O really? I think you need to go and educate yourself.

Go and look this up pal.

ASUS PG278Q ROG

hahaha.

At 144FPS vysnc is enabled to stop the game exceeding the monitors refresh rate. you need to cap it below the refresh rate for gsync to be working 100%

thank me later pal

Soldato
hahaha.

At 144FPS vysnc is enabled to stop the game exceeding the monitors refresh rate. you need to cap it below the refresh rate for gsync to be working 100%

thank me later pal

Step talking wet. Go and read up on how Gsync works before commenting again please. Ps fix your computer it seems to be underperforming.

Soldato
I have capped the game to 144fps. To be fair to have the best optimal input lag while using Gsync is to set the fps 2ms lower than the monitors refresh rate ceiling (if you're having issues which I'm not)

Please don't come at me with your silly facts - I've forgot more than you know.

I won't be taking advice from someone who can't get pubg to run at 100 fps @ 720p on a 1080ti. Please fix this..

Soldato
I have capped the game to 144fps. To be fair to have the best optimal input lag while using Gsync is to set the fps 2ms lower than the monitors refresh rate ceiling (if your having issues which I'm not)

Please don't come at me with your silly facts - I've forgot more than you know.

I won't be taking advice from someone who can't get pubg to run at 100 fps @ 720p on a 1080ti. Please fix this..

its my minimums i am referring to. Game is CPU bound. Thats my point. The game isnt optimised well enough on the CPU side for it to stay at 144 or 200 fps locked.

its utter nonsense.

Hz not ms FYI pal

Back
Top Bottom