PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Don't think I like the blue zone change, it promotes hiding in the blue.

the change of the blue is a real game changer.harder for wave riders just sitting off it waiting to kill people coming in because of the new colour.also running in late is worse as you cant see past the blue as easy.:cool:

yeah - on the fence. Harder to see out into the blue, but harder to see through it from inside it. Not sure on the change yet!

Soldato
yeah - on the fence. Harder to see out into the blue, but harder to see through it from inside it. Not sure on the change yet!
good i say, i ******* hate getting headshotted by some rat who is half mile back in the blue and no chance of making it in. number of games i died to this where i've been scanning into the zone from the edge, or sat medding back up having had to run the blue. boom dead, replay shows my killer getting that shot off then dying 2 secs later.....grrrrrrr. i'd make it impossible to see in/out of or diable guns inside the blue altogether and stop bullets penetrating into it. but that's probably too much hard work for bungholio. so just make it impossible to see in/out of. would make for entertainment. anyone camping the edge would be crapping themselves incase someone just appears out of it.

Soldato
I like the changes, but it should be easier for me to see "into" the blue, rather than out from the blue...... I agree with the amount of times killed from people 500 yards deep in the zone etc.

Soldato
Shame best retort on the forums I've seen got deleted :D.

Blue change I hope will be good. Hate getting stuck in the blue getting shot at/getting shot by those in the blue.

Caporegime
I must be lucky, never been popped off from behind by someone in the blue despite constantly checking my 6 thinking I am about :o.

Saw a pic of the new snow map recently, excited!

Soldato
Shame best retort on the forums I've seen got deleted :D.

Blue change I hope will be good. Hate getting stuck in the blue getting shot at/getting shot by those in the blue.

Absolutely heartbroken :(

I'm liking the changes to the bluezone for this reason too, the amount of times you clear out behind you on the way into the zone and stop to heal/assess your next move and then you get popped by someone just sat in the bluezone who's going to die to it anyway. Although there have been a few calls of "JUST RUIN HIS GAME!" from my squad in the past :p

Very excited for the training map as well!

** No personal attacks please - EVH **

What I deserve for being on the forums straight after waking up on the wrong side of the bed :p

Man of Honour
Game runs buttery smooth for me, don't think PUBG has got enough credit really for how much they've improved the game in 1 year with bug fixes, performance, content and esports.

Haven't been able to play much at all recently; not sure who was more surprised here, me or the missus.

Caporegime
Game runs buttery smooth for me, don't think PUBG has got enough credit really for how much they've improved the game in 1 year with bug fixes, performance, content and esports.

Haven't been able to play much at all recently; not sure who was more surprised here, me or the missus.

yeah its easy to rib pubg but what its done in a year is astounding. really is. from bad performance its dead comments and the amount of maps players still playing .really well done. i avg 200fps now solid. really is butter smooth. people have no idea that it takes 3-6 months a map and they nearly on there 4th out. cant wait for snow map now. :cool:

Soldato
the fps was alright for me always but now its so smooth :D check your fps now. it should be up by quite a bit.

yeah its easy to rib pubg but what its done in a year is astounding. really is. from bad performance its dead comments and the amount of maps players still playing .really well done. i avg 200fps now solid. really is butter smooth. people have no idea that it takes 3-6 months a map and they nearly on there 4th out. cant wait for snow map now. :cool:

nothing smooth in this game for me.

Soldato

Oh please... :rolleyes:

I think the recent blue zone changes are just about typical of how they run this game. Why is every major patch brings in something that is a complete balls up? Last was the marker system that they 'realised' wasn't a great idea.

Caporegime
performance is amazing now. if you havent played it for a few months you will be amazed by performance.i have 200fps solid.all the way through the game now.

Soldato
performance is amazing now. if you havent played it for a few months you will be amazed by performance.i have 200fps solid.all the way through the game now.

with respect Dg i think thats nonsense. i couldnt maintain 100 @ 720P very low settings, let alone 200

Back
Top Bottom