PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Ha. Shame every other aspect of the game is horrible...dsync/lag (whatever) ruins any fun that might be had from it.

It's not really though is it.
If the dsync and lag was that bad, then the pros would never be pros.
I get along with, i take the good with the bad.

It's a brilliant game overall, the continued numbers of players playing it says volumes.
I get a good 120fps average throughout the game and that's with a top end rig, albeit in 1440p.

If anyone had big issues with performance early on for this game, it's definitely had an uplift over the last few months and I'd suggest giving it another go to see if its better for you.

Caporegime
cant you see that i dont have those issues. you may have doesnt mean everyone else does. i only die when i screw up with bad play or bad aiming. dont get desync dont get bad performance.

Soldato
I get bad performance but desync has only killed me 2-3 times in 1000 hours. Since release I've had 70-80 fps which always felt like 30 fps. Now with the latest patch or 2 I get 100 fps which feels like 60 fps. Certainly an improvement but it's not Overwatch or CSGO smooth by a long way.

Associate
I do worry if that's your measure of a good game! They'll go wherever the money goes. You only have to watch Dr Disrepect for a short while before he's raging at the d-sync and general crappiness of the game.

He's a bit of a nutter tbh!
Although if he calls it desync, it must have been - rather than someone being better than him ;) I'm not a huge fan of him to be honest, there's much better players out there.
But believe it or not, it's not the measure of how good a game is for me. The level of competitiveness and enjoyment is my measure. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10.

I do worry if that's your measure of a good game! They'll go wherever the money goes. You only have to watch Dr Disrepect for a short while before he's raging at the d-sync and general crappiness of the game.

Dr Disrespect is a classic example of someone who blames everything other than himself for his failures, he's a nutter and isnt that good at the game either, certainly no proffesional.

When I die in game which is quite a lot its either due to being crap at aiming at the time or bad luck. There has never been any serious issues with this game that spoiled the overall enjoyment for me. Its a great game and in my opinion it will be a long time before any other company comes close to it.

Caporegime
shows you how good he is you actually believe the character he portrays on twitch is his actual persona. its the act for the viewers. to get viewers. surely that is easy to work out.

Soldato
Dr Disrespect is a classic example of someone who blames everything other than himself for his failures, he's a nutter and isnt that good at the game either, certainly no proffesional.

He's literally the definition of a pro player ie earns his living that way. What's your definition?

shows you how good he is you actually believe the character he portrays on twitch is his actual persona. its the act for the viewers. to get viewers. surely that is easy to work out.

You're too smart for me DG! Would never have noticed. You don't have to play one-upmanship every possible opportunity you get you know. Me'thinks you have too much time on your hands. Even an off the cuff remark about dsync seems to attact your vitriol.

Perhaps I should have said DrD talks about the issues of PUBG.....and listed of some others too.

Anway, i don't play this anymore to glad you guys enjoy it. D-sync IS A THING though!

Back
Top Bottom