PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
That should sort itself out as you play more, if I jump into a normal game whilst we wait for a 3rd or 4th to turn up there's normally less than 10 bots.

That's in the evening though.

Soldato
Jumped back on this since last Friday with my tarkov regulars, just as a change of scenery. Not able to play ranked yet as we haven't played for a long time, got triple back to back chicken dinners last night, check pubglookup, 80%+ bots...sigh :( At least the kills that mattered were other players though :D

The gunplay is a lot rougher than I remember and graphically it's started to look utterly dated, still fun though.

Yeah what level are you, and your team?

That wont happen normally, the game tiers depending on team level (and therefore bot amounts also), not so long ago I played a team just me and one guy less than level 100 on 4 man squads and my god it was like ultra easy mode, even the real players.

I guess they try and do it to make it less brutal for new people, which makes sense. I dont mind the bots personally, I can spot them a mile off I even recognise most the of the names for the killfeed now.

Soldato
Yeah what level are you, and your team?

That wont happen normally, the game tiers depending on team level (and therefore bot amounts also), not so long ago I played a team just me and one guy less than level 100 on 4 man squads and my god it was like ultra easy mode, even the real players.

I guess they try and do it to make it less brutal for new people, which makes sense. I dont mind the bots personally, I can spot them a mile off I even recognise most the of the names for the killfeed now.

3 of us were squadded, 5k+ hours of playtime between us so definitely not new to the game but haven't played a lot in last few years.

I think we're dotted around on rank, 2 around level 35'ish, one about 70 - when we went on pubglookup afterwards I don't think any game had less than 83 bots.

Soldato
3 of us were squadded, 5k+ hours of playtime between us so definitely not new to the game but haven't played a lot in last few years.

I think we're dotted around on rank, 2 around level 35'ish, one about 70 - when we went on pubglookup afterwards I don't think any game had less than 83 bots.

They base it on your in game level, so of you are sub 100 then yes it'll match you up with new people and bots.

Soldato
They base it on your in game level, so of you are sub 100 then yes it'll match you up with new people and bots.

It's quite frustrating to be tied into bot games considering how much we've all played previously, just gotta power through to level up I guess. It's a nice change of pace for sure though, definitely more relaxing and forgiving than tarkov.

Soldato
Enormous patch this week that has added a few things including a big backpack and a spotter scope. I'm not convinced either are really worth using in solos or duos. Maybe in squads.

Soldato
Enormous patch this week that has added a few things including a big backpack and a spotter scope. I'm not convinced either are really worth using in solos or duos. Maybe in squads.

I dont really see the point in either, but glad they are not game breaking.

No Sanhok also, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Soldato
These new additions are too far imo.

Spotter scope is rediculously OP, if you got a guy on your team willing to spot.

Tactical pack is insane, put two weapons, tactical scope, and emt gear in and switch between them.

Basically these things drone, emt gear etc you had to sacrifice a weapon slot, which was fair trade off, now with that tactical pack you don't.

It's pretty BS.

We had a game early, one guy on a spotter 3 chicken dinners in a row, I headshot one guy 298m with a K98 I couldn't even see him, just shot at the marker..........

Soldato
It doesn't look too bad on ultra, there's nothing else quite like it still in terms of semi realism.

Tried to go back to it, but the gun play is just so basic and "unsatisfying" after 2000+ hours in Tarkov....

Would love something more casual than Tarkov, but better than Cod/Apex etc - Maybe PUBG 2.0 :p:p

Soldato
It looks so old these days in terms of movement/graphics etc..... Still a place in my heart for the first proper BR etc - but looks like something from 10/12 years ago.

Hmmmm, maybe, but I don't mind the graphics all that much - I think they are perfect for a game like this.

The pacing and the gunplay in this game as still number one for me. There isn't a game that comes close to it in terms of gunplay. You play COD and like every gun just feels the same from snipers to SMG, whereas with this game every gun type has a purpose, each feel different and work better in different situations.

Its still king for me, I just can't stop playing it and can't get interested in much else. The only other game I play (but not as much as PUBG) is Hell Let Loose.

Soldato
I do miss the 100 player games to be honest, the ranked mode only has 60 now and I'm not a huge fan of the ranked loot table. There is too much of it, especially on the new map. Pretty much every game i can have whatever loadout i want after 5 minutes. Just landed at a house in Erangel, got a level 2 vest and helmet, level 3 bag, supressed mini 14 with 4x and half completed UZI from that 1 building.

Soldato
Tried to go back to it, but the gun play is just so basic and "unsatisfying" after 2000+ hours in Tarkov....

Would love something more casual than Tarkov, but better than Cod/Apex etc - Maybe PUBG 2.0 :p:p

have a look at Hunt Showdown. Can’t get enough of this game at the moment, every game has a BR feel to it but with different objectives, and the gun play is stellar.

Soldato
I do miss the 100 player games to be honest, the ranked mode only has 60 now and I'm not a huge fan of the ranked loot table. There is too much of it, especially on the new map. Pretty much every game i can have whatever loadout i want after 5 minutes. Just landed at a house in Erangel, got a level 2 vest and helmet, level 3 bag, supressed mini 14 with 4x and half completed UZI from that 1 building.

yeah - jump back in last month for a few games it seemed WAY to easy to get looted up - like every building has tons of loot etc....

Back
Top Bottom