PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Its a problem that is very specific and maybe 1% of us will ever see it. Ive ran my 6700k since launch @4.9ghz and it never goes above 55 degrees while being 100% stable.
Yeh, had my 6700K since december 2015, not a problem also, but decided to disable HT anyway, until asus put out a new bios to fix it, and HT gives almost zero increase in games anyway, infact some games run much better with HT disabled, so no biggie really i guess.

Permabanned
Yeh, had my 6700K since december 2015, not a problem also, but decided to disable HT anyway, until asus put out a new bios to fix it, and HT gives almost zero increase in games anyway, infact some games run much better with HT disabled, so no biggie really i guess.

I found it can only benefit in games like BF1 and Ive never felt it be a hindrance. To be fair though, I've always had the top of the line GPU to go with my 6700k so I probably wouldnt feel much difference anyway.

Associate
UMP on burst mode is now my favourite weapon, won my first solo game with all my kills being by that weapon :)

Heart got going good when it was just me and the other guy lol :D

I have shots on both, get out of a stationary vehicle *death by falling*

That's harsh man! :(

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I just had two crates within 10 feet of each other, Groza in one and the AWM & x8 in the other. :D

Much fun.

Edit:

Players,

Today we look at what we have changed and fixed in our week 15 patch.

This patch will be deployed to the Test Servers on Wednesday, July 5, and if everything is stable, to the Live Servers on Thursday.

Early Access – Week 15 - Patch Notes

General
  • Added SEA (Southeast Asia) server
Client Performance
  • Improved UI performance
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused a character to walk through gas station wall.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a character to stand on top of a tunnel after getting out of motorbike inside of a tunnel.
  • You can no longer get out of a vehicle if the vehicle is blocked all the way around.
  • Fixed a bug that made a teammate's weapon invisible in spectator mode
  • Fixed an issue of the scope crosshair appearing blurry when post-processing quality is set to high
  • Adjusted GROZA rail to better fit Holographic Sight and Red Dot Sight
  • Fixed a bug that caused ammo not to drop after dropping Extended Mag with full Backpack
  • Vehicle tire effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground
See you in-game,
PLAYERUNKNOWN
http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/2533687504421400116

Last edited:
Soldato
Downloaded this last night and had a few games with a few in the Discord group. Although my aged system struggled with it on a few effects (graphics were set to max on everything), it is a brilliant game so far and has great potential for the future. I can see this getting more popular, especially once the console lot get sight of it.

Soldato
I'm currently reliving that Snickers advert over and over. Got into a shootout at the school, guy hammering me from the corner, ran up the stairs across the roof, through the skylight and shot him in the back = Ninja! Next game, land in Po with a guy next to me, he takes one house I take the other, find an MP9 on the floor, start picking up all the ammo and a mod instead of just loading the gun, take a 1911 to the skull = Mr.Bean.

Associate
Downloaded this last night and had a few games with a few in the Discord group. Although my aged system struggled with it on a few effects (graphics were set to max on everything), it is a brilliant game so far and has great potential for the future. I can see this getting more popular, especially once the console lot get sight of it.
You tweaked your settings now dude?

Associate
Got my first win :cool: (video starts from the action)

Managed to rack up 9 kills too, a personal record!

For ages I thought this game wouldn't be for me, imagining it was a twitch shooter like H1Z1, in reality it's far more tactical, especially with squads and I'm really enjoying it. I just wish you had a little more time with the circle to let firefights play out a little bit more.

Man of Honour
Game looks really nice there at 4K, what fps are you getting?

Nice job on the first win. First of many hopefully, couple tips:
If you have no proper cover nearby and someone's shooting, it's normally best to return fire rather than running more than 5 seconds. Otherwise you rely on their potato aim.
When looting meds, if you already have a couple first aids - it's much better to stock up on the boosts at the end game.
Spend as little time looting dead bodies as possible! So many occasions you were so vulnerable there.

Hopefully that didn't come across condescending ><

Back
Top Bottom