PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Thanks for the tips Shimmy, I realized watching back that I'm painfully slow looting! Not condescending at all by the way, I've only played <20 hours so far so much appreciated.

I actually game at 2k 21:9 but I must have used a render setting (something I must have done ages ago) to upscale to 4k when editing. Getting a solid 60 (unless looking at the red zone explosions!) at 3440x1440p.

Associate
Thanks for the tips Shimmy, I realized watching back that I'm painfully slow looting! Not condescending at all by the way, I've only played <20 hours so far so much appreciated.

I actually game at 2k 21:9 but I must have used a render setting (something I must have done ages ago) to upscale to 4k when editing. Getting a solid 60 (unless looking at the red zone explosions!) at 3440x1440p.

apologies if you know this already but It may help if you don't know but a quicker way to loot is to right click instead of dragging items you want take from the floor/people etc. Same works for putting parts on guns right click from your inventory and it will put it on for you.

Associate
apologies if you know this already but It may help if you don't know but a quicker way to loot is to right click instead of dragging items you want take from the floor/people etc. Same works for putting parts on guns right click from your inventory and it will put it on for you.

Cheers, started doing this now

Associate
I'm just come back to this after about a 3 week break.

Initial thoughts are that the game seems much smoother for me and therefore I am getting better hit reg. Just had a complete balls up though haha - made it to the final 6, 4 guys go down quickly and the last guy is near a window I;ve just snuck up to. Well, I tried to kill him in third person view rather than first and ended up shooting the wall instead of the window. He then dissapeared and managed to get me with a Scar. D'oh! Really good fun though!

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I'm just come back to this after about a 3 week break.

Initial thoughts are that the game seems much smoother for me and therefore I am getting better hit reg. Just had a complete balls up though haha - made it to the final 6, 4 guys go down quickly and the last guy is near a window I;ve just snuck up to. Well, I tried to kill him in third person view rather than first and ended up shooting the wall instead of the window. He then dissapeared and managed to get me with a Scar. D'oh! Really good fun though!

The last couple of patches have done wonders for performance, lets home we see performance gains in the next patch.

Soldato
Hope one day there will be dedicated server software, then imagine a full server with just overclocker forum members on.

We can apply for a custom server if we can show we'd keep it populated. Sadly we're a bit shy of the 200 regulars they reccomend (at least we don't have 200 in discord).

Would love to get ocuk vs ocuk going :D.

Associate
Closing all the doors behind you seems to make some people think nobody is around... So many people blindly running up stairs and stuff without looking around only to get shot in the back as they do so lol

Soldato
Closing all the doors behind you seems to make some people think nobody is around... So many people blindly running up stairs and stuff without looking around only to get shot in the back as they do so lol

it's 50/50, sometimes it just looks suspicious so you know someones around, but equally leaving doors open makes people think youve already left so they run in blindly too

Back
Top Bottom