PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
funny last week i got 3 out of 5 venetian not done this weeks yet.

guy from last night. when people say i never see any cheats. look at this guy hes better than shroud lol. 55 kills one game.

Soldato
Bored of PUBG? Fancy something similar but different?

Try Insurgency Sandstorm - free to play until the 17th. PUBG style tactics in CQB and similar TTK. No weapon collecting and team earn respawn. Deffo worth a look - from a +1000hr PUBGer.

Performance is good now and just had an update, allowing better selection between match styles

Caporegime
it does depend on what mode you play
what map you play
what time you play

third person sanhok in morning thanks for coming robocop. :D

it will be interesting to see how ranking effects this or not. when it comes in totally. hope not.

Caporegime
he doesnt third person. time of day and mode makes a big difference to how many you encounter. basically you wanna play when china in bed :D

5700 nearly at 6000 :D

Soldato
lol! Day time TPP is infested with cheaters, absolutely infested.... idk how you can say it isnt? It only starts to calm down later on when the asians start going to bed. May I ask how many hours you have in the game?

You think Asians go to bed? :D

You're right though I don't play TPP.

Soldato
I assume you don't play during the day then? It's as rife as it ever has been (probably worse actually). Playing during the day is now just a total waste of time.
Play plenty of FPP during the day and seem to do ok without running into that many cheaters. There are definitely some!

Also play with some people who scream cheater every time they die when it clearly isn't :D

Soldato
Spent two hours on it and only really managed to get into the gliders twice.

Having the gliders in fixed spawn positions is a terrible idea. Everybody knows it and very few people actually get to fly them before all other cars ascend on the location and crash into you before you even get off the ground. The glider acceleration is poor.

Plus you have no loot. So even if you do get in the air, you can't do anything with it.

They ought to spawn randomly all over the map as with cars, that way it accentuates the BR experience, rather than just facilitate some arbitrary punch up at their spawn locations. As it currently stands, they are pointless. Its a great idea, but as said above - place them randomly in car spots - I'm not having any of that rubbish about them being placed where they are so they are near long stretches of road to get into the air.

Soldato
The group i play with have been playing for the last 4-5 days and ive had a couple of reports back of people being banned but it feels like every other game people are following you through the houses/rocks/mountains.

Back
Top Bottom