PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Soldato
No way you'd get a PS4 Pro, HZD and controller for 300. I think someone in the design dept mucked up the ad on the front page as the deal it goes to looks about right.

Selling my PS4 Pro in the MM if anyone's interested ;)

Soldato
I've gone for the Pro with WipeOut and HZD. Helped buy a very good trade in for my old Ps4 bundle (game, extra controller and camera).

HZD looks great, but I'm only just getting into it. So far the Pro is much quieter than my original PS4.

Soldato
My pro got so loud earlier today, thought it was going to explode or something lol.

Warm temps contributing at the moment? Where does it sit?

Yeah mine does as well, it's got loads of space all around it on a open glass shelf, At times it got super loud, doesn't bother me to much as at least I know the fans are working, was playing HZD which is known to put the fans to the test.

As much as I like gaming, I prefer it in the colder month's of the year, as like said the warm weather must really put some strain on these consoles.

Soldato
Yeah mine does as well, it's got loads of space all around it on a open glass shelf, At times it got super loud, doesn't bother me to much as at least I know the fans are working, was playing HZD which is known to put the fans to the test.

As much as I like gaming, I prefer it in the colder month's of the year, as like said the warm weather must really put some strain on these consoles.

Puts strain on Sony consoles... my PS4 (and now PS4 Pro) both sound like vacuum cleaners whilst sitting on an open shelf in my tv stand.

The X1 (and now X1S) are virtually silent whilst sitting in the same cabinet behind a closed glass door.

Soldato
Board of waiting for amd to release vega I thought I would pick up a ps4 as ive been keen to play uncharted 4 and the last of us, we'll I got carried away and bought a pro with a ps4 vr setup and 10 games some of which were second hand, seemed expensive but I guess it worked out cheaper than a top end 1080ti, so for I'm liking the vr and so does the Mrs so no complaining on how much I spent so happy days

Soldato

The noise doesn't bother me either i was just surprised at how loud it got.

Back
Top Bottom