PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Soldato
Any info on a revised Vita? Or have Sony properly killed it off now? I fancy picking one up to play my Final Fantasy games in bed/on the go.

Apologies for bringing this up in this thread, however at the moment it all seems to be about the conference tomorrow.

Soldato
Any info on a revised Vita? Or have Sony properly killed it off now? I fancy picking one up to play my Final Fantasy games in bed/on the go.

Apologies for bringing this up in this thread, however at the moment it all seems to be about the conference tomorrow.

Nah, Sony killed off the Vita last October by announcing they wont be developing any more first party titles for it. Its a indi games machine now.

Caporegime
Nah, Sony killed off the Vita last October by announcing they wont be developing any more first party titles for it. Its a indi games machine now.

Shame because the hardware is fantastic and the potential was always there. I've got a launch model and it has sat gathering dust for about two years now, the last game I played on it was Gravity Rush, it's practically a paperweight to me now.

Associate
Shame because the hardware is fantastic and the potential was always there. I've got a launch model and it has sat gathering dust for about two years now, the last game I played on it was Gravity Rush, it's practically a paperweight to me now.

Mine was the same until my 3 year old found it

Soldato
Does anyone think the Neo will enable Sony to do software PS3 compatibility? Or will they not bother due to PlayStation Now?

I doubt it will happen the PS3 was a complicated system and a different architecture. It would be a complicated task getting it to work and Sony have PS Now so I doubt they will bother.

Associate
Does anyone think the Neo will enable Sony to do software PS3 compatibility? Or will they not bother due to PlayStation Now?

Only way they could feasibly do it would be to have actual ps3 hardware (probably 14/16nm but 28nm would save money) and charge extra for the models with it in like the old 60gb PS3s. They could also do this with a new model of the slim to make a little extra cash but as said they have PSNOW.

Back
Top Bottom