Playstation Plus

Caporegime
There is an offer currently running on the PS Store, 12 months sub is £31.99 instead of £39.99. I think it expires today though so you better be quick if you want it.

EDIT: Checked. It's 10am GMT 23-12-2016 for expiry.

Soldato
cheers, yeah it does let her go online and i think i can at the same time on mine. Did google but so many conflicting reports :)

You can indeed, this is exactly what my Wife and I do.

She plays on the console set as my primary whilst I play on the second PS4. We only have one PSN sub and in the case of digital games, one copy of said game. We can play online (the same game or different games) at the same time or she can play online using my primary console using her PSN ID. The only exception is physical media where you need a copy for each system.

Do exactly the same on the Xbone as well.

Caporegime
sorry didn't word it well enough, daughters got a ps4 and her own user account (not ps+) i've got a ps4 and my own user account which has ps+ wondered if we could both share the plus?

yes you can.

you need to set her console as your primary console.

set your own console as an additional console.

you can only have 1 primary console per account and you can only change it like 3 times a year so be careful with what your doing.

Associate
I have a question if any of you folks can help me out!

I have just bought a PS4 PRO. I did have a PS4 a few years ago though sold it as I didn't really use it. Now me and the Mrs are probably just going use it whilst the other is at work as we both work shifts. Do we both have to pay for PS4 pro, or is it linked to the console. Rather than the account?

Caporegime
You get the multiplayer benefits from one subscription to ps plus as that applies to every account on the console. But only the account that purchases it will have discounts on digital games and game save uploading.

Soldato
Downloaded This War of Mine last night, wow, such a harsh, depressing survival game, without giving too much away I managed to last 15 days before the SHTF and it was game over. You really have to think how certain actions will effect the characters you are playing as.

Well worth a look imo, I'm a big PS Plus basher but they did good for a change here.

Soldato
My son reckons his PS Plus subscription is due to expire. He's at my house and his Playstation is at his mum's. I've been trying to do something I thought would be really simple, but apparently Sony have other ideas. Could some kind person explain how I can:

View his subscription online and see when it expires.

It's all I'm trying to do. :(

Soldato
My son reckons his PS Plus subscription is due to expire. He's at my house and his Playstation is at his mum's. I've been trying to do something I thought would be really simple, but apparently Sony have other ideas. Could some kind person explain how I can:

View his subscription online and see when it expires.

It's all I'm trying to do. :(

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

Sign in here and click media>games it should have "Expiration Date" next to the PS plus games, that would be the same date the PS plus subscription ends.

Back
Top Bottom