Playstation Plus

Soldato
Here’s what you can play from 6th December:

Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)
Invisible, Inc. (PS4)
Hyper Void (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Tiny Troopers Join Ops (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Color Guardians (PS4, PS Vita)
VVVVVV (PS Vita)

that's the first time I remember there not being a 'proper' PS3 game

Associate
Here’s what you can play from 6th December:

Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4)
Invisible, Inc. (PS4)
Hyper Void (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Tiny Troopers Join Ops (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Color Guardians (PS4, PS Vita)
VVVVVV (PS Vita)

that's the first time I remember there not being a 'proper' PS3 game

None of them appeal to me.

Tiny Troopers Joint Ops reminds me of Commando on the Spectrum. :)

Associate
Happy Xmas from Sony lol

The offerings are terrible compared to Xbox Live and a shoddier network infrastructure to boot. Good job their hardware is decent.

If you'd had PS+ from the start, you would have had this months xbox offerings in June 2011 (Burnout), June 2012 (Outland), Feb 2013 (Sleeping Dogs) and Feb 2014 (Outlast).

If you look back, you'll find it's fairly typical that Games with Gold is "been there, done that" for long-term PS+ users. Not our fault you're late to the free game party ;)

Soldato
Happy Xmas from Sony lol

The offerings are terrible compared to Xbox Live and a shoddier network infrastructure to boot. Good job their hardware is decent.

Really?

Ive got both and generally they both suck as bad as each other.

Both get the odd good game that most have already played but still, last month I enjoyed Everybody's gone to rapture and I will give Sleeping Dogs a go this month on XBL.

Soldato
I really enjoyed Sleeping Dogs when it was on PS plus for PS3, I even got the platinum. Not sure I'd bother playing through it again now if they added the PS4 version one month.

I think the opposite, I'd rather they put A rated games on from 2/3 years ago. There must be plenty of really good games from the first year of the PS4 that generate hardly any sales for Sony now. The small amount being bought would just be from stock that Sony sold ages ago. They would then make money from selling DLC

Soldato
Im surprised that Knack, Killzone Shadow fall havent been given away yet as much as there old abit like mame mentioned i bet they dont sell them now anyway

Soldato
Im surprised that Knack, Killzone Shadow fall havent been given away yet as much as there old abit like mame mentioned i bet they dont sell them now anyway

Or people could you know, just buy them? :D Both have been very cheap in the past too.

I don't get the whole expecting something added to PS+ because it's x old or assumptions it doesn't still sell.

Especially when most of those who always ask for these games, wouldn't even buy the game on sale.

Soldato
You can make her console the primary for your account and it'll let her play your plus games.

I don't know if it'll let her play online though if that's what you mean? I doubt it will but it's worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom