Playstation Plus

Soldato
This worked for me as well, cheers.

I done it via internet browser on my pc and clicked the little heart icon to save it to wish list, and then proceeded to basket.

What's the rough length of completion for Gone to rapture?

If you do absolutely everything I'd say about 2 hours.

You can "speedrun" it in about 25 minutes though.

Associate
Here’s the full line-up, available to download from 1st November:

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, PS4
The Deadly Tower of Monsters, PS4
DiRT 3, PS3
Costume Quest 2, PS3
Letter Quest Remasterd, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
Pumped BMX+, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 and PS3)

good month. i might add that Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is my most favourite game ever. on any system.

Soldato
Tempted to buy infamous second son for £7.99 in the current sale that runs until the 28th. I'm guessing we won't see the plus games until that sale has ended. I'll wait until then just in case!

Soldato
one thing that sways me to digital more this gen is that installs of disc games are often 40-50gb. I think my GTA 5 install in about 57gb so I sometimes think, I might as well downloaded it and not have to put the disc in.

Soldato
I'd go digital every time. I dont usually sell/trade games and sometimes I'll play a game simply because I dont have to get up and put a disc in :)

The price of the digital games put me off though, not paying £60 when you can buy the disc version for £40.

Soldato
When I recently sold my PS3 I did so with a "load of games" and that gave me a pretty good price.
When I eventually come to get rid of my PS4, with digital being tied to my account, there will be far less games included and of course that greatly reduces resell. It's my only real gripe.

Caporegime
So two games rumoured to be on Decembers are Invisible Inc and Stories The Path of Destinies.

When will we get the official list? I thought it would be out by now.

Back
Top Bottom