Playstation Plus

Don
Played Until Dawn last night for the first time - blown away by it if I'm honest. Love how the story is building, and the swapping between different characters.

Might just be me, but seemed fairly scary as well (although having a 2 hour thunder storm outside probably didn't help!)

Also pleasantly surprised to instantly recognise some of the voice actors/likenesses - especially Brett Dalton (from Marvel's Agents of Shield)

Soldato
Played Until Dawn last night for the first time - blown away by it if I'm honest. Love how the story is building, and the swapping between different characters.

Might just be me, but seemed fairly scary as well (although having a 2 hour thunder storm outside probably didn't help!)

Also pleasantly surprised to instantly recognise some of the voice actors/likenesses - especially Brett Dalton (from Marvel's Agents of Shield)

Its brilliant, the story and setting are great, I already owned this, but to see it on PS+ is good, must be one of the best, if not the best so far to hit the monthly free games.

Soldato
Yeah it's really great. My wife played through most of it and she's never really played a game before. We had a blast with it and then I sold it to someone at work. I'll give it another go when the nights get darker. Super jump scary which was a lot of fun.

The guy from Mr. Robot is in there and Claire Bennett from Heroes is in it too. I don't know their names. I could look them up but cba :)

Soldato
Yeah it's really great. My wife played through most of it and she's never really played a game before. We had a blast with it and then I sold it to someone at work. I'll give it another go when the nights get darker. Super jump scary which was a lot of fun.

The guy from Mr. Robot is in there and Claire Bennett from Heroes is in it too. I don't know their names. I could look them up but cba :)

aye, really surprised by this. It's one that passed me by when it was first released and subsequently. I doubt I'd ever have tried it were it not for PS plus. Definitely got the jump scares in hasn't it!!

Soldato
I already have until dawn installed but would rather have the plus version to save me sticking the disc in but it won't let me download. The only option I get is to start the game and it asks for the disk. Do I have to uninstall the disc based version first?

Soldato
Was watching the wife play Until Dawn for over 3 hours last night, got up to chapter 5. We want to co-op but cant justifying a 3nd controller and game like Diablo right now.

Really loving this one! Brilliantly done, really creepy played in the dark and well written.

Back
Top Bottom