Playstation Plus

Don
Finished Until Dawn, and will definitely be playing it through again (although probably more than once due to the platinum definitely looking doable)

Sam, Emily, Chris and Jessica survived. Gutted that I managed to get Mike killed at the last second by flicking the switch too early

Started Telltale's Game of Thrones as well - not played a Telltale adventure before, but having almost finished the first episode, pleasantly surprised and will likely play it all the way through for an easy platinum :)

Soldato
New PS4 owner here so forgive the newbie questions but wondering exactly how this Plus thing works.

Q1: Do they have a selection of free games each month and, providing you have an active Plus sub you can download and play them?
Q2: Do you need to maintain a Plus sub to continue to play these games or are they yours to play forever after?
Q3: I assume an active Plus sub required for multiplayer functionality?

Soldato
damn, that's a second month in a row that i have (on account of recently purchasing) one of the flagship ps plus games. Last month was game of thrones and this month is just cause 3...which i bought for around a tenner a couple of months back..and have hardly played!

Soldato
Ok that is the second month on the trot PS + has been fairly decent. Are Sony back to form with PS+ ? Guess the PS4 has now matured enough to give out decent AAA games .. Good news for news for all I'd say.

Soldato
I've got Just Cause 3 already, great popcorn game. Just turn your brain off and enjoy.

Maybe the tide is turning and the games are now going to be the expected quality we've all been hoping for

Back
Top Bottom