Playstation Plus

Caporegime
Just Cause 3 is quite entertaining but I keep getting told every 5 minutes that the Square-Enix servers are not available. There doesn’t seem to be an option to stay offline. Anyone got any ideas?

Caporegime
On JC3 at the start where Rico is sitting on the chair and there's an explosion, the sound is really crackly, is this something just unique to my set up? Once you press start it's fine.

Soldato
Does anyone know if it's possible to backup saves to the cloud if an account doesn't have PS plus but the main account on the ps4 does? (Hope that makes sense). Just looking to backup my wife's saves on the console as I don't see the point in paying for another PS plus sub.

Soldato
i'm tempted by No Man's Sky for a tenner :eek:
That is the price at which I decided it had to be worth a go - got mine Physical when it was available at that price a few months ago.
I've dumped a fair few hours into it. Got the Platinum trophy but continued playing all the same. Not as "epic" as promised, but I found plenty to do. Think the last two major patches turned it into an OK game and with another major patch on the horizon it keeps on getting better.

Not playing as much right now - Elite Dangerous has been taking some of my time up and a steady trickle of "other games" (about to start The Witness).

Caporegime
Just tried out Just Cause 3, pretty rubbish game if Im honest, might not have given it a chance, played it for 30mins but could just not be bothered to continue.

I quite liked blowing stuff up but I was put off by the network errors. So I left it.

And started playing Resident Evil HD instead. What a cracking game. I always wondered what the hype was about. :D I enjoyed it all the way through apart from the daft 6 item limit which meant lots of wasted time running back and forth to the item box to get things I needed. I wonder if that was a gameplay design or a limit of the old PS1 hardware with low memory or something.

Soldato
Just tried out Just Cause 3, pretty rubbish game if Im honest, might not have given it a chance, played it for 30mins but could just not be bothered to continue.

I gave it until you fall off the first plane, then climb up a cliff to help some guy - I got enough time to fire off a rocket at their vehicle, before the game told me I failed as such and such died.

Closed, and very nearly hit delete then and there... So glad I didn't buy this, as I don't think I'm going to enjoy it.

Soldato
Just on PSN site and notice that there is a free bonus pack for 3 on 3 (??:confused:) for PS plus in August. Then noticed that the game is free anyway? Some kind of street basket ball game. Not sure if it's a full game but it has a platinum trophy

Caporegime
I gave it until you fall off the first plane, then climb up a cliff to help some guy - I got enough time to fire off a rocket at their vehicle, before the game told me I failed as such and such died.

Closed, and very nearly hit delete then and there... So glad I didn't buy this, as I don't think I'm going to enjoy it.
You probably killed the guy you were supposed to protect.

Just on PSN site and notice that there is a free bonus pack for 3 on 3 (??:confused:) for PS plus in August. Then noticed that the game is free anyway? Some kind of street basket ball game. Not sure if it's a full game but it has a platinum trophy

It's a pack that gives you coins etc, the game is free to play.

Soldato
Is it just me or does JC3 take a silly amount of time to install? I did have the disk version, deleted and downloaded the plus version. Sooo it's on 69% after about 20 hours installing! Maybe it's because I have all the dlc.

Soldato
You probably killed the guy you were supposed to protect.

Nope. He was on his own to my left, and I blew up a car + occupants on the right; who were far enough away from him. The game literally gave me enough time to fire off a missile before he died, guess it must have been a timed event...

Anyway, its pretty poo, so will probably get deleted.

Associate
I think it's a pretty good game, same as any other JC game really.

I like the fact you can destroy pretty much everything and if you see somewhere in the distance you can go there.

Back
Top Bottom