Playstation Plus

Soldato
I never knew you could stack subscriptions :eek:

Indeed ya can. Just keep on redeeming those codes. I don't know if there is a theoretical maximum, but I remember someone on HUKD who found a local Tesco selling the 12 month codes for about £5 and I think he is now covered for a decade.

Soldato
Well that's good then! Something to sink my teeth into!

By all means try it. It's a title that doesn't hold your hand, with amazing lore that isn't spoonfed to you but you have to work yourself to read and join all the bits of info, even to figure out where you're supposed to go (lots of areas are optional). It's everywhere, even in item descriptions. Typical RPGs could learn a thing or two from this game.

Also, it's quite difficult but fair and thus very satisfying. The atmosphere is nuts, very unsettling and oppressive and the fear of dying is real. I genuinely feel uneasy at times:p

Great two months of PS+ for me, I've also wanted to try Ratchet and Trackmania.

Associate
Completed Bloodborne couple of years ago and thought I’d have another blast but couldn’t believe how dated it looked already. Uninstalled it straight away. Be great if they make a 2nd though with better Gfx (hdr).

Was the most Love/hate game I’ve ever played haha.

Soldato
I've never played it before and have no problem with the graphics whatsoever, the game still looks very nice and atmospheric. The framerate could've been better, though.

Associate
I downloaded and installed bloodborne.

Opened the game and the menus etc are like something from back in the oblivion days.

Seems very dated but yet to give it a proper try.

Soldato
I downloaded and installed bloodborne.

Opened the game and the menus etc are like something from back in the oblivion days.

Seems very dated but yet to give it a proper try.

i must say i felt the same. The game feels clunky and dated to me and doesn't look anywhere near as good as i was lead to believe it would! Disappointed really...

Soldato
It's not about how it looks it's about the lore and how it plays. It's truly an amazing experience if you stick with it. I guess it isn't for everyone but for me it is a masterclass of game design. It ruined other games for me for a long time after I'd completed it.

Up there with the best that the PS4 has to offer.

Soldato
It's sad that people can't look past some jaggies and lower-res textures on what is one of the best games this generation with incredible atmosphere, lore and actual challenge. Clunky? The game has one of the most satisfying combat systems in recent years (also partly due to challenge). I'm glad I played it after some of the other overrated AAA games as it would've surely ruined them for me.

Back
Top Bottom