Playstation Plus

These are random sometimes, may let them have one if they're unsubbed. Wondering if it is better not to sub at all? Who knows!

Mines set to expire, Ive seen some mention getting a deal of 20/30% off to resub a week before expiring. Hoping something pops up for me, but doubtful, like you say think its just random.

Last edited:
shopto gift cards

If you are after a years worth, I would wait or just get a 1 month sub, as mentioned there could be some discounts soon, mine expires this month, so hoping some deals just around the corner.

I’ve just gone onto PS store. With my account that I had when I was in South Africa.

Seems Sony doesn’t allow you to just change countries. So I have to subscribe using my SA details. Luckily I still have a SA bank account. Extra edition is £7.9 when converted to £ from SA Rand.

Guess I’ll just do that then. Little cheaper than UK pricing I think.

I’ve just gone onto PS store. With my account that I had when I was in South Africa.

Seems Sony doesn’t allow you to just change countries. So I have to subscribe using my SA details. Luckily I still have a SA bank account. Extra edition is £7.9 when converted to £ from SA Rand.

Oh, I don’t know about that, someone else can hopefully help you, I would have thought you should be able to change regions. If not might just be best to create a new PSN ID.

Last edited:

If you create a new account you can still use the SA one to install games you owned and play them on different profiles on the 'home' PS5 (one you register to allow gameshare).

I felt The Devil In Me was one of the weaker entries in the series, it seemed far too easy to miss large bits of story development in co-op mode if the other player finishes their section before you're done exploring. It didn't help that I can't stand Jessie Buckley either.

I’m using my SA card and bank account. I wonder if the PS catalogue would have any regional differences?
Yeah a lot of things might be, some regions get offered different games. Games cost different. If a game doesn't get released in your region, may have to look at other options. It might be worth having a look on a comparision site.

Playing Dave the Diver as I purchased PS+ for 3 months a week or so ago. What an absolutely fantastic game!

So much content that it makes all these llamatron so called AAAAAA games look tame. I am hooked and keep forgetting about my other games.

I’ve heard good things, I’ll check it out, didn’t realise it was on there.

Back
Top Bottom