Playstation Plus

PlayStation Plus August Update: Mafia II, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Spec Ops: The Line, LEGO TLotR (Vita) & When Vikings Attack (Vita)

Awesome, wanted Mafia II for ages and Most Wanted will do nicely too! Already got Spec Ops on the 360 but it's superb, highly recommend everyone check it out.

Ahh, I checked Wiki and they had it listed, but apparently that's because the PS2 version was released on the PS Store for the PS3.

I really enjoyed the original, got it on PC. Looked superb, great police radio chatter too, really put the pressure on.

PlayStation Plus August Update: Mafia II, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Spec Ops: The Line, LEGO TLotR (Vita) & When Vikings Attack (Vita)

Awesome, wanted Mafia II for ages and Most Wanted will do nicely too! Already got Spec Ops on the 360 but it's superb, highly recommend everyone check it out.

excellent ;)

jeez i really do love PS+, the 3 main games for August (mafia,need and spec) are over £60 going by the prices online, it amazes me that we get that every month pretty much

if they carry on giving games away on ps+ on the ps4 i have no trouble getting one :D

Back
Top Bottom