Playstation Plus

And also, the ps3 will heavily throttle downloads if you do anything that requires the connection like youtube or online games which obviously makes it trickle.
Good point, forgot to mention that - tbh what I tend to do is to whack stuff to download on the webstore so it downloads the next time PS+ updates which is during the early morning, doesnt matter to me how long it takes then...

I rarely use the PS3 PSN store now with the webstore being so much easier to use...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Am I going mad here, wasnt Trine 2 one of the PS+ free games previously? Its showing up for me as a chargeable item and I think I downloaded as part of PS+ but not 100% sure...

EDIT: Yeah it was and now magically its showing as purchased now via search but not in the PS+ discount section :confused:

Last edited:
was free quite a while ago, shows up as purchased for me on the store.
Showing as a £4.04 item here - via the discount section. It has an 'add to basket' button which fails for me when I try to buy it...

When I search for Trine it shows Ive purchased it and when I click on that link (same as above) it then shows with the message that Ive purchased it already :confused:

Very wierd - as you can imagine it looks like I can only download it via the download list and not the listing itself which is a pain in the ass considering its on page 19 of 50odd for me :p

Sony needs to get this working better for the PS4

Back
Top Bottom