Playstation Plus

Can I buy a PS+ sub now and redeem it when the PS4 comes out?

As kmetek says, you could also just stock up which is what I plan to do if I see a year's sub going for £20-£30. I'd be surprised if you couldn't redeem it though, imagine the amount of vouchers that would go to waste. Failing that I guess you could also redeem it on the PS3 if it works like that.

I was thinking maybe gta 4, as 5 is soon to be released, but the best bet is anything with a decent amount of dlc as i think thats how they make some of thier money back from those who will get the free game then think nothing of paying a few quid for dlc

Thinking of it like that, they might as well offer GT5 (even though I have it) because the academy edition is only about £15 but if you have the standard edition like me, I think the car packs are about £7 a go.

I doubt it will be GT5 as its not available as a digital download, i think one of the games will be a rockstar game. Poss Max Payne

ah, that was my guess on the last page

Now that it hasn't been mentioned for a few posts, it's seems a good time (so not to point the finger) to say it would be a good idea to have a few bullet points maybe in the OP about how PS+ works in regards to do the games last after my sub expires etc etc etc. Seems to be a lot of questions that could all be covered in a brief paragraph

Last edited:
Just finished spec ops the line and another game from ps+ that I would never have played ,but having now done so, really enjoyed! Ending was a bit silent hill though. Even the music :D

Back
Top Bottom