Playstation Plus

Yeah it's great fun. I use bonnet cam which is a bit low (I hate external views) but the sensation of speed it gives you is crazy at times! I wouldn't have ever had a go at it if not for PS+.

Lots of cars that it's not letting me drive without buying extra packs :(
I can't complain, as it was 'free', but despite it being quite fun, and very pretty, I soon got cheesed off with the "buy me!" options all over the place. It constantly reminds you you haven't got the whole experience.

So I stopped playing! Plenty more gaming fish in the sea. :-) I'll play Burnout Paradise from the Humble Bundle instead when I want some lightweight racing.

I can't complain, as it was 'free', but despite it being quite fun, and very pretty, I soon got cheesed off with the "buy me!" options all over the place. It constantly reminds you you haven't got the whole experience.

So I stopped playing! Plenty more gaming fish in the sea. :-) I'll play Burnout Paradise from the Humble Bundle instead when I want some lightweight racing.

Yeah there are plenty of normal cars dotted around which is good :D
Very addictive, even just attracting the police and trying to evade them :D

Lots of cars that it's not letting me drive without buying extra packs :(
One of the things most reviewers hated, that and the fact that the police are a total non-threat in the game, I as gonna buy the DLC cars but like you lot when its sold like that then no chance...

ps3ud0 :cool:

One of the things most reviewers hated, that and the fact that the police are a total non-threat in the game, I as gonna buy the DLC cars but like you lot when its sold like that then no chance...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Does anything actually happen when you do get caught? When I am being chased after race I just stop and let them catch me. There doesn't seem to be an penalties for getting caught.

Back
Top Bottom