Playstation Plus

interesting selection for me as its 3 games ive thought about but never picked up... as much as i love the MGS games i never saw revenganc as a true MGS title so i will look forward to playing through that... already got Motorstorm RC but its a great free game for those who havent.

still havent touched Assasins creed or Farcry yet due to catching up on finishing games before the release of GTA V then currently playing GTA V

November

Entering PS Plus:

23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
23rd October: Remember Me
23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
23rd October: MotorStorm RC

Nice. Played the Revengeance demo and enjoyed it. Was holding out to pick it up cheap so looking forward to having a proper go at the game now. Remember Me was always a 'maybe I'll pick it up at some point' kind of game so I'm happy that that's in there aswell. In fact I've not played any of them so it's a really good month.

Looks a good month. Although I hated Farcry 2 with a passion I gave Farcry 3 a blast when I got it on PSN and it played it through and completed the single player mission and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I am even playing it a bit more and trying to liberate some of the outposts. I actually liked the hunting/gathering bits as well as it reminded me of Red Dead Redemption :)

Not bad, as I played the demo of Metal Gear, and though it looked decent, but not worth paying full-price for. I also thought the same of Remember Me, which is apparently quite short.

Oh yeah, I dunno if anyone else has noticed but there is a FREE Spartacus game on PSN. Its not bad but not great. One of these micro transaction games where you can buy coins to buy better fighters/gear/perks/attributes. Its pretty gory as well, just like the TV shows.

The recent PS+ Vita games have been a bit disappointing for me since I already own many of them. I guess that's not helped by the smaller Vita library compared to the PS3 so the choices are more limited, but for those who haven't played them they're excellent games.

I must say PS+ is brilliant for what it offers, I just wish they'd put some money into the playstation network itself as at times it's woeful compared to live.

bought a vita today in anticipation of the PS4 release.
Also managed to pickup SN + 12month subscription from cdkeys @ £34.40 - that a good price?

Tried redeeming it on SEN website - but it won't accept it through a PC! - darn it - gunna have to wait for vita to arrive before I can upgrade to PS+.

any recommendations? thanks

Must admit PSN+ is amazing value, I wanted to play Remember Me but never got around to getting it.

ive just bought the vita 3g deal from the supermaket with 10 free games
already got plus so just downloaded the free games from this month,,, and cant wait for odd world next month

i basically have 18 games and the console for £130
im mega happy with sony atm

i have a ps4 and xbox one on order.... i may think about cancelling the x1, im a bit skint and im happy with what im getting from sony... hmmmm

i think i need to purchase a memory card too!

Back
Top Bottom