***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Check there are no issues with your payment.

There aren't any issues with the payment and I already phoned them for the security check, I even sent them an email yesterday to which they replied.

Upon checking on our system, we can confirm that your account has been approved. And for your item, it is currently due for release on 22/02/2012. We will dispatch your order as soon as it becomes available to us. Please be assured that you will not be charged for this item until the time of shipping.

So just wondering why the status has changed for some and not others, I ordered on the 16th.

Really? :p

I mean I'm looking forward to getting one but it's no where near my most anticipated console.

Strangely yes, although I do remember being pretty excited to get a sega Saturn. Those were the days, you know the ones where nobody gave a hoot about sales.

I preordered mine from hmv earlier. Yes, there are better deals but getting uncharted free with a rrp console isnt that bad and its one of the few places that is 'local' enough for me to stand a chance in hell of getting it anytime soon. Online is a no go for me as i dont happen to live near an amazon depot and delivery is not an option.

Hopefully they will have the 16gb cards in store when i or somebody else goes to pick it up. If im lucky i could get it wednesday, if not 2 weeks time and if im very unlucky... a month. Think about that when your console isnt dropped through your door at 8am on wednesday because im all likelihood i wont have mine until a lot later

If anyones curious I got the 3g version

I preordered mine from hmv earlier. Yes, there are better deals but getting uncharted free with a rrp console isnt that bad and its one of the few places that is 'local' enough for me to stand a chance in hell of getting it anytime soon. Online is a no go for me as i dont happen to live near an amazon depot and delivery is not an option.

Hopefully they will have the 16gb cards in store when i or somebody else goes to pick it up. If im lucky i could get it wednesday, if not 2 weeks time and if im very unlucky... a month. Think about that when your console isnt dropped through your door at 8am on wednesday because im all likelihood i wont have mine until a lot later

If anyones curious I got the 3g version

How come delivery is not a option?, I mean if you have the time to go to HMV surely you have the time to wait for the delivery service?

Back
Top Bottom